A joke for your Monday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Roosters contracts use to be a joke but they have gone far past that now and are just a piss take.

In saying that Kearys contract is about right for me, yeah he could get more elsewhere but is happy to stay for a little bit less. It was reported the Turbo brothers got offered more to leave but wanted to stay so took a little less, If I was a player signed at Manly on $700,000 a season for 4 years and a different club offered $1,000,000 for the same period I would be gone, especially if I was towards the end of my career. An extra $150,000 to $200,000 I would probably stay if I was happy at the club.

Some of there other contracts are suss though, like $BW.
I believe it was the Roosters who offered Tom and Jake the big dollars to come over to Bondi.

78B4F9D9-1279-4AE5-BB30-A660684B624A.jpeg
8F059309-414E-4689-A31F-EBE4745DE2F5.jpeg
AABA9665-7476-4360-894F-86BAC9FE8AD0.jpeg

Correct e if I am wrong - didn't we try to do this with Gift and we were not allowed? If so, how can it be allowed now?
that was then and this now silly !!!!
Also dont forget that there was a giant Turd that was stuck in the anus of the NRL called Todd Greenc&%t ,the worst most appallingly inept ,duplicitous ,and incompetent administrator evvvver in the history of every sport from the Narrabean under 7 Fs thru to the NRL!!!
PVL is not perfect but my god he has shown up the previous management as corrupt dullards and I thank god every day that we dont have to listen ,look at or obey Z GRADE administrator ,(thats actually an insult to Z Grade administrators) Turd Greenbodd. We should have been afforded the same latitude and luxury with the Stewart's and Matai as all these other clubs have been over the last while and now with SBW. We would have, had it not been for that absolute 24 carrot c*&t !!!
F%k you Greenburg we are still here and you are not !! You are not remembered ,certainly not revered ,your dead and buried and just a forgettable shameful stain on Rugba League .
I probably need to let go of my hatred for that c%$t,but as much as I try I cant , he was so against us in every sense ,he never stopped trying to destroy us ,well fuk him !!!!!!!!

I may have misheard or they were giving a gee up but on talkin sport they said that Landy and the nrl would assist in helping the rooters get SBW. but don't our heart bleed for the poor chihuahua every time SBW name is mentioned as returning to the nrl the chihuahua fans pull out their wedding dress but when it comes to SBW and the doggies they will always be the bridesmaid and not the bride.

that was then and this now silly !!!!
Also dont forget that there was a giant Turd that was stuck in the anus of the NRL called Todd Greenc&%t ,the worst most appallingly inept ,duplicitous ,and incompetent administrator evvvver in the history of every sport from the Narrabean under 7 Fs thru to the NRL!!!
PVL is not perfect but my god he has shown up the previous management as corrupt dullards and I thank god every day that we dont have to listen ,look at or obey Z GRADE administrator ,(thats actually an insult to Z Grade administrators) Turd Greenbodd. We should have been afforded the same latitude and luxury with the Stewart's and Matai as all these other clubs have been over the last while and now with SBW. We would have, had it not been for that absolute 24 carrot c*&t !!!
F%k you Greenburg we are still here and you are not !! You are not remembered ,certainly not revered ,your dead and buried and just a forgettable shameful stain on Rugba League .
I probably need to let go of my hatred for that c%$t,but as much as I try I cant , he was so against us in every sense ,he never stopped trying to destroy us ,well fuk him !!!!!!!!
Spot on mate

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8