A Great Sign - Young Guys Holding Their Own

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
The guts we have shown the last 2 weeks is the stuff of legend.

Just want to shout out to Suli, Parker, Garrick, Fainu, Gosiewski, Waddell and Sipley. That’s a lot of fresh faces to have in a side and they have helped us deliver 2 quality wins against the odds.

This is a well coached team. We have an excellent team of coaches driving this side forward.

It really puts the average coaching of Barrett in the spotlight. Only fringe players added and a completely different result through attitude.

Not chance he’ll be getting another gig in AU.

Might get an offer off Gus as he rates him.
The board will start asking questions about the money spent on daddy as the coach the way they are going.

Who were we last year? This team now has the real Manly character that we know so well.

Yeah but Beaker was the coach last year.

giphy.gif

It’s great to see new young faces that are truly buying into what it is to play for Manly and what it takes to be a true Manly Sea Eagle. The belief they are developing in themselves, the passion and pride shown in the jersey is shining through them and manifested in their commitment and effort on the field as a team. The older heads also seem to have a new lease on life and that passion back into their game that has been sadly lacking over the last few seasons..

As a lifelong, born and bred, rusted on Sea Eagle, I’m proud of these guys and how they represent us.. and am happy to have that pride and hope back in my life after the “Trent” years!!

Just so long as they're not filming each other holding their own, you know what the integrity unit is like

So at 0-26 in rd 2 vs Rorters who saw this coming in the next 3 and half games. WHOOO HOOO WE'RE BACK BABY.

Won’t be seeing young Hoppa this year an ACL done innhis game today.

Fck ... that is tragic news . Poor kid he must be devastated .

It is another setback but unlike last years setbacks that held us back

this season we are learning to overcome adversity and are moving forward

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8