A good sign

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No one can know just what you've lost;
No one can understand the cost;
But when you feel your energy drain,
Please count on us to help ease your pain.

Let us help you cope with grief;
We hope with time you'll feel relief.
We can't replace the one who's gone,
But let our concern help you carry on.

"SILVERTAILS"

My beautiful mum passed away last week. Today me, my dad and brother picked up mum’s ashes and decided to go for a beer in her memory. Looking out over the water what do we see - a Sea Eagle! I think a bloody good sign for the season ahead!

Mum was a true Manly fan and when she and dad used to reside in Beacon Hill they would attend every game at Brookie and go back to the Leaguesy afterwards for a beer and a cheeky gamble on the pokies.

Even when mum and dad retired to the NSW mid North Coast 15 years ago she would still watch every game on TV and text me during the game telling me what they were doing right or where they were going wrong (more of the latter in recent years!).

Mum - I will miss you so much. RIP.View attachment 10188
Maaaaate, really sorry to hear. I envy your relationship with your parents. They sound amazing mate.

My beautiful mum passed away last week. Today me, my dad and brother picked up mum’s ashes and decided to go for a beer in her memory. Looking out over the water what do we see - a Sea Eagle! I think a bloody good sign for the season ahead!

Mum was a true Manly fan and when she and dad used to reside in Beacon Hill they would attend every game at Brookie and go back to the Leaguesy afterwards for a beer and a cheeky gamble on the pokies.

Even when mum and dad retired to the NSW mid North Coast 15 years ago she would still watch every game on TV and text me during the game telling me what they were doing right or where they were going wrong (more of the latter in recent years!).

Very sorry to hear that mate, it's a terrible thing to lose a parent, it sounds like you have many good memories to help ease the pain of your loss.

So sorry for your loss - lovely story and keep those memories close.

Great thread .... powerful and positive
Thinking of you at this time....
The way you assess the situation in such a tough time - there’s 1 thing I do know....your mum would be super proud of you.

Condolence from my family o you and your family my feathered friend. Keep strong and I am sure your mum will continue to look upon you and our team from heaven.

I lost my father 25 years ago when he was only 49 years old so I know what you are going through but rest assured that time does heal all wounds. Keep strong.

Can't add anything that hasn't already been said ..... but it appears you have made the important step of celebrating her life, rather than just mourning her loss .....

Any mothers that raise their sons to be Sea Eagles will always soar high ..... stay strong mate .... and best wishes to you and your family ....

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2