A good sign

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManWar

Reserve Grader
My beautiful mum passed away last week. Today me, my dad and brother picked up mum’s ashes and decided to go for a beer in her memory. Looking out over the water what do we see - a Sea Eagle! I think a bloody good sign for the season ahead!

Mum was a true Manly fan and when she and dad used to reside in Beacon Hill they would attend every game at Brookie and go back to the Leaguesy afterwards for a beer and a cheeky gamble on the pokies.

Even when mum and dad retired to the NSW mid North Coast 15 years ago she would still watch every game on TV and text me during the game telling me what they were doing right or where they were going wrong (more of the latter in recent years!).

Mum - I will miss you so much. RIP.
B527E133-7337-4A11-A253-27CEBB702847.jpeg

My beautiful mum passed away last week. Today me, my dad and brother picked up mum’s ashes and decided to go for a beer in her memory. Looking out over the water what do we see - a Sea Eagle! I think a bloody good sign for the season ahead!

Mum was a true Manly fan and when she and dad used to reside in Beacon Hill they would attend every game at Brookie and go back to the Leaguesy afterwards for a beer and a cheeky gamble on the pokies.

Even when mum and dad retired to the NSW mid North Coast 15 years ago she would still watch every game on TV and text me during the game telling me what they were doing right or where they were going wrong (more of the latter in recent years!).

Mum - I will miss you so much. RIP.View attachment 10188

Condolences mate. Treasure those memories though.

Mate my absolute condolences for the loss of your wonderful mum.
She sounds like a real Sea Eagle lover and I reckon you got a sign alright in seeing that.
I hope she was able to see that Des had come back and that we seem to be heading in the right direction again.
All the best to you and your family.

Mate my absolute condolences for the loss of your wonderful mum.
She sounds like a real Sea Eagle lover and I reckon you got a sign alright in seeing that.
I hope she was able to see that Des had come back and that we seem to be heading in the right direction again.
All the best to you and your family.

Thanks mate. Did tell her about Des whilst she was in hospital and that bought a smile to her face.

By the way mum always thought I was ‘in the know’ with respect to Manly. She would ask me a question about a player or a rumour and I would tell her “well mum according to my sources blah blah blah”. Of course my ‘sources’ were you blokes (and ladies) right here on ST!

In physics, the law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system remains constant, it is said to be conserved over time.

This law means that energy can neither be created nor destroyed; rather, it can only be transformed or transferred from one form to another :nod:

May your Mum's spirit soar :angel:

In physics, the law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system remains constant, it is said to be conserved over time.

This law means that energy can neither be created nor destroyed; rather, it can only be transformed or transferred from one form to another :nod:

May your Mum's spirit soar :angel:

That’s actually a bit spooky HM. I was talking to mum’s sister last week and the question was raised - what happens to someone’s energy when they pass? I think you have just provided the answer! :nerd:(which, I must say, is very comforting).

MY DEEPEST CONDOLENCES MANWAR ,i too lost mine 3yrs ago .I also live near the coast and call it a sign my friend when i drive home and i see a seaeagle i feel the same thing ,silly as that sounds im with u %100 ,and if that gives u comfort all the love to u my friend.

Rest in peace to your beautiful mum.
I always get really excited when I see a Sea Eagle.
Next time I see one I'll think of your mum.
I nearly lost mine last year. She was stil 73 and had a widow maker heart attack. She's now just turned 75 and going strong. My family are very lucky.
Condolences to you and family.

I just read your post with my daughter and she cried. She said that the angels would look after her and the best way for your family to heal was for Manly to win next season. Not bad for a 9 year old Bulldogs supporter! Wish you and your family great memories and little heartbreak fellow Silvertail! BTW follows mum with that Bulldogs bs, sure my daughter says it just to wind me up.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8