A fair critique of Monas v Nth Qld!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Who's willing to give a fair critique of Monas performance. I thought he played well. OK he struggled to set much up in the second half but he was pressured well by the cowboys. I think his long kicking game was great.

I'm not happy with his involvement withe the refs as well. This has to change.

So who can give a hard but fair analysis?

Not Sue or Mata, they hate him :D

Definately not Kaza either, we all know he harbours certain feelings/desires for Monas, then again maybe he is Monas!!! :D

i think as always he defended well...........
i think his kicking for length was good ,chase lacked a little which isnt his fault unless he wasnt communicating with his chase team......
His attack close to line was indecisive and lacked any communication whatsoever.........
his short kicking outside bombs was atrocious,we never get a repeat set.......
his long passing lacked direction,too many passes being behind the runner and he struggles to pass left to right..........short passes were telegraphed and resulted in runners being easy pickings........
he doesnt give us direction or spark,dont use the no 5/8 gag either as quality halves perform under pressure........
all in all he tried hard but just doesnt have that little bit of class needed to guide and spark attacking raids consistently,its not his fault because i do agree he tries very hard but just isnt born with that extra something..........

i'll give him a 5/10.

there were less circles in the grass this time

i think quite an unbias report for me.

And good to see. Hard but fair.

I would have given him 7 considering he doesnt have the luxury of a quality 5/8...He's on his own!

the point my friends is not whether he gets a 5 or a six but IS HE GOOD ENOUGH TO BE A HALF or 5/8 IN A TOP 8 SIDE AT NRL LEVEL?

and the answer is ..............DRUM ROLL....................NO!

that is the only relevant question.who really cares if he tries hard.most players do.

as they say in clints latest movie "show me a fighter who only has passion and ill show you a fighter lookin for a beating"

says it all.and you are right ,i am biased against him and i always will be for no other reason than he is not good enough.i said wait till the whips are cracking...well lads they are ****ing cracking and we will lose our seventh game in a row next week.

All we need to worry about is which team is he going to be playing with next year so that we can use his contract money to buy a good prop.

YEAH GOOD POINT ,**** HIM , 2/10 DROP HIM TO PL THE ,IF WE DONT HIT IT ON THE HEAD THE DISEASE WILL SPREAD LIKE KIMMORLEY

I See No option But Mona's at 5/8 next year , Because there is no one else , only Witt and unless he has a big form turn around Cant see it happening

YEAH GOOD POINT ,**** HIM , 2/10 DROP HIM TO PL THE ,IF WE DONT HIT IT ON THE HEAD THE DISEASE WILL SPREAD LIKE KIMMORLEY

So who will replace him, if he goes to PL?

Burns?
Mullane?
Witt?

I'd be interested supercoach :)

agree with Six. he will be the best option at 5/8!!

we know he might get in Orfords way but that does not change the fact he is our only option at the moment.

look you maybe right in the fact there is no one else but surely we have to try burns again,i think they will use witt as a simple catch and pass man and his goal kicking.orford handles the ball 4 out 6 so like johns removes the need for a quality 5/8 to some degree

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4