A Daily Telegraph Blog on Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MadMarcus link said:
[quote author=Brookie4eva link=topic=185655.msg300513#msg300513 date=1285981255]
I posted a reply to the girl who argued that character witness is not real evidence, and pointed out that real evidence is what the prosecution seemed to be lacking, we'll see if it gets published ... doubt it.

I made a similar comment in response to her post too.

Also responded to the guy who suggested he was guilty because he spent a lot of money on his defence.  What a moron.
[/quote]

I am surprised, they published my comment.

There are quite a few posters in that blog who are just totally ignorant to the facts and it is these type people who will never admit to the fact that Brett is and was always innocent.

True. But there are far more who are like the original author of the blog, who are capable of having their eyes opened, and they are the ones we hope will see our comments.

manlyborn link said:
In all honesty one of the reasons I don't comment to often on the forum is due to my lack of penmanship and I'm well aware that mediocrity will not be tolerated..lol

Hi Sarah and let me say straight up how much I appreciate someone taking the time to allow others to voice their opinions in a public forum.
I work voluntarily for a counselling service and in truth I hear first hand of abhorrent behaviour displayed by some men towards women in society.
My job is not to pass judgement on the perpetrators but to listen and hopefully help clients in taking the first steps in finding a way to continue to rebuild their lives,  conversely I speak to many distraught men who's lives have been shattered by women who have made false accusations regarding sexual misconduct towards their own children out of spite or for monetary gain.

What I do know is that common sense and respect told me it would be improper of me to speculate on the reasons or motives that lead to Brett's trial before he had his day in court.

One hopes that those who had Brett guilty by innuendo and prejudice are feeling some sense of remorse for their actions but I guess time will tell...thank-you 

Don't let the big noters on here put you off !!

Jethro link said:
There are quite a few posters in that blog who are just totally ignorant to the facts and it is these type people who will never admit to the fact that Brett is and was always innocent.

Just read he blog all the way through...you are correct Jethro, there are many that think this and most likely they will never change thier mind...but I feel they are a small percentage only

Yes Mark, but when we engage these blocks of concete in debate it is not in the futile attempt to change their minds, it is to highlight the real issues for the benefit of all the others listening, reasonable folks who merely haven't yet heard the opposing view. 

Post  automatically merged: [time]1286053546[/time]

manlyborn link said:
In all honesty one of the reasons I don't comment to often on the forum is due to my lack of penmanship and I'm well aware that mediocrity will not be tolerated..lol

Fluffy link said:
KE is write, their are a mile of posters who are reddy to fix youre spelling and gammar

Mediocrity might not be tolerated but neither will presciousness be permitted :)
(So keep posting!)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4