a challenge for the talkers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

gomanly

Reserve Grader
i challenge anyone who has said they will sell their shares or hand back there membership if hoppa is reinstated to actually go through with it with in 24 hours of the big fella being reinstated. " im sure you can all talk the talk but can you walk the walk". mata you can be number one.

Mate he's not coming to the club anyhow. 2UE Gibbsy said No chance and Kiwi Eagle said some station in NZ had a report from Dessie and Manly Management saying NO to Hoppa.

This was Max's media spin and this time it didn't work.

I would have seriously considered it. It was not about Hoppa but ultimately what is right for our club.

In the end my loyalty for Manly would have shone through but I would have been ashamed, had we taken that step!

Thankfully it won't come to that!

hmmm "the vice" an astute name......now place one of your extreties in one and squeeze out a decent idea or 2

friday arvo.ive had a few but the answer is still the same.**** off idiot.i'm amazed you've still got the energy for this after saving the worst halfback in the nrl from his fate as an also ran.

Typical queenslander Sue.

I was in brissy doing a training course on friday arvo they stopped work early for a beer and offered for me to join them.

I thought queenslanders finally had something right.

To my dismay they pulled out light beer.

Says it all

Not enough Prozac.

I don't make promises I don't keep.

sure you do Matas, like the rest of us

"The Cheque is in the mail"

"yes boss I'll get straight on it"

and for the unattached amongst us.

"of course I'll respect you in the morning"

and a personal favorite

"Its not you, its me"

Vice is free to his opinion - no problems there. I will choose to disagree with you however.

I can understand your attitude if you see people making what look to be immature claims to rescind membership if ........

If it was just an idle threat, fair enough.

My response though is that our membership model is in effect set up that members are stakeholders in the club. I did not want to stand back and see the club take a really poor decision. (Obviously Cummings, Wilson and Co know what they are doing - don't need my advice or imprimatur, but I wanted it publicly stated that there were 'true' supporters who held the opposite view to that thread, being quoted by the SMH.)

Is there a problem with that????

[quote author=Matabele]
Not enough Prozac.

I don't make promises I don't keep.

sure you do Matas, like the rest of us

"The Cheque is in the mail"

"yes boss I'll get straight on it"

and for the unattached amongst us.

"of course I'll respect you in the morning"

and a personal favorite

"Its not you, its me"

[/quote]

1. I can blame that on the accountant.

2. I am the boss

3. I said "I do"

4. I didn't pull enough chicks to have the luxury of saying that.

I'll let you off 1, 3 and 4 but as for 2.........

.....didnt you marry the boss ;)

and number 4 ive never been able to use it but have been the recipient :(

fair point cw. good to see someone with a reply worthy of being looked at, id still love him back though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4