A Blast from the past, warm up for next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TexKkzET18k

Broncos led 26-4 after 50 minutes and the Eagles scored 4 tries to level the game at 26 all. This ended the Broncos win streak of 11.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58w3KJ4xvgQ

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Tries Of The Year 2012

Thanks Swoop, one of the all time great memories at Brookie.
My daughter who is 21 ( then 8 ) stills remembers it, we were sitting on the corner of the hill with Tezza coming staright at us.
The shimmy he put on Tallis is gold, the head back and taking Lockyer on still gives me a thrill - man, we've had some great right centres over the years.
From memory Tallis had a blinder of a first half too, he was at the peak of his powers.
And lets not forget Reeves's last three conversions, we started to believe at 26-14 -don't remember his first three kicks!

That was 14 years ago!!...like yesterday.
two things that should be brought back...
1. The hardwarehouse try/no try sign.
2. Blocker back into the channel 9 box. :)

StuBoot said:
Thanks Swoop, one of the all time great memories at Brookie.
My daughter who is 21 ( then 8 ) stills remembers it, we were sitting on the corner of the hill with Tezza coming staright at us.
The shimmy he put on Tallis is gold, the head back and taking Lockyer on still gives me a thrill - man, we've had some great right centres over the years.
From memory Tallis had a blinder of a first half too, he was at the peak of his powers.
And lets not forget Reeves's last three conversions, we started to believe at 26-14 -don't remember his first three kicks!

I remember watching the game with the ****s by halftime, I kept watching the 2nd half and almost turned it off then Manly scored, then another. I was elated by the end of the game. Good to see the greats out there Menzies, Lyons, Tooves, tezza and co.

I hope your daughter is stilll a Manly fan.

Those '99 jerseys are one of my favourite designs. Love my signed one I have. Even if we were rubbish.

Doesn't matter how many times I see this match, I nearly cry when Reeves kicks that last conversion.

And Reeves doesn't get enough recognition for his commitment to the Manly team.

eagle66 said:
Doesn't matter how many times I see this match, I nearly cry when Reeves kicks that last conversion.

And Reeves doesn't get enough recognition for his commitment to the Manly team.

This x1000.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiizVWnVFVA

That was awesome thanks for posting that BE. Think I'll head back to the gym this arvo. Go Manly fire up for 2013.

Mark from Brisbane said:
What a great memory that Terry Hill try is my second favourite ever Manly try.

Wasn't that our final game before the N.E disaster years.

Who is the Islander dude at the 2.50 mark of the video. He is MASSIVE.

mickqld said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
What a great memory that Terry Hill try is my second favourite ever Manly try.

Wasn't that our final game before the N.E disaster years.

Who is the Islander dude at the 2.50 mark of the video. He is MASSIVE.

Northern who???...I try to forget that crap

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4