A bit of levity

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know he's an actor and not a sports man, but I assume he likes some sport, so it counts. Nicholas Cage

As for sports man...Connor McGregor, Anthony Mundine, female tennis players that grunt during matches, Smith & Slater. Michael Crocker, but the biggest dirty bag of them all... Lance Armstrong.

Dave Warner. Nasty, aggressive little lump who is totally self-absorbed and cries his eyes out if anyone dares to hit back when he talks crap at them. Actually, that description fits many Australian cricketers over the past 20 years really... Hayden, Symonds etc were equally bad at taking what they dished out.

Last edited:
Max Verstappen... just a smug little **** that gets wind blown up his arse by every F1 commentator: and Dutch fans are even worse about proclaiming him the GOAT. Get back to me when you’re anywhere near Michael’s record...

Don Lemon... CNN talking head who is the most one sided arrogant wanker in world politics. Period.

Murilitharan. Don’t care how you spell it, the guy holds the record for most test wickets and was a chucker from day dot. They even changed the rules so he didn’t have to change his action. Straight up cheater.

Murilitharan. Don’t care how you spell it, the guy holds the record for most test wickets and was a chucker from day dot. They even changed the rules so he didn’t have to change his action. Straight up cheater.
100% - single handedly changed the way cricket is played. So many dodgy actions from finger spinners these days and it has filtered down through all levels of cricket. ICC should have backed Darrell Hair and just sent him packing (birth defect or no birth defect). I'm sure he is a lovely guy and this isn't personal, but his action wasn't pure and should never have been allowed to continue. This whole 15deg, biomechancial analysis rubbish has been a blight on the game.

For me

Smith- unadulterated No1 grub and rule bender

Greenburg-total c%nt ,and the worst administrator EVERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! ,just a perverted stain on the game

Curtis Scott- See Greenberg

Slater -catty ,sneaky ,cheap-shotter

JWH -just begs for someone to punch his head in esp when he incorrectly plays the ball to get a quick roll on and then push forward into the ruck

GI-for his self entitlement and boo hoo attitude when he has been one of the most pampered ,protected and feted sportsman in RL history

Adam Goodes -see GI

Joey Leiluha -big mouth who can talk the talk but not really walk the walk when it counts

Justin Hodges-mainly for his appalling commentary

anyone who is playing against Manly -they are all grubs ,I tellsya !!!!!

anyway that's a start ,I'm sure I could think of plenty more if I had the time

I'm with you about these two cricketers.
Now that Clarke is a nobody and doing pathetic TV commercials for vitamins I note that his wife has sacked him. He obviously doesn't now have the profile she seeks. While I've never liked Clarke, although I admired his cricket skills, I'm feeling a tad sad for him about this latest development.

If history repeats, soon she'll post a snap of how good she looks as is the tradition.

Oh wait..

news . com today.

every single time

Donald Trump and the Trumpites. Donald plays tennis I understand and he certainly makes a sport out of the Presidency. And those who support him play ugly and dirty for their captain.

Our suspicions have been confirmed that there are a lot of Souffs supporters behind bars following a report that Jaryd Hayne was pelted with fruit when fellow inmates noticed him exercising in a holding yard.

The Sunday Telegraph reports fellow inmates pelted the disgraced former NRL star with apples after being moved into a yard at Parklea, following his sentencing last week.

A source said prisoners began throwing fruit at Hayne when they recognised the ex-Parramatta player, telling the publication: “All the crims threw their apples at him. Just cheap apples. Nothing fancy.”

wtf... lol

The Sunday Telegraph reports fellow inmates pelted the disgraced former NRL star with apples after being moved into a yard at Parklea, following his sentencing last week.

A source said prisoners began throwing fruit at Hayne when they recognised the ex-Parramatta player, telling the publication: “All the crims threw their apples at him. Just cheap apples. Nothing fancy.”

wtf... lol
That's gold right there.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4