A bit of levity

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We are consumed with the coming season so here's a lightener. Who is your most disliked sportsman?
Most here will probably agree that Scam Smith is the run-away rugby league villain but who really sh1ts you in other sports?

For me it is Ben Stokes. Hardly surprising an English cricketer coddled by their pathetically toothless administration is the winner. This guy is an out and out thug that should be in jail and would be ostracized if he was an Aussie.

Who is yours?

cricket - graeme smith I always found a bit of a tool

NHL - Brad Marchand. Plays for the bruins and the biggest piece 'o crap I've seen. Typical small agitator that seems protected by the league but has to be continually told not to do the latest disgusting thing he's started. eg: Licking other players faces. fmd the guy's a turd

Corey Perry: A gutless nhl hockey agitator who is usually referred to as "f*** corey perry" by everyone in the universe except his unfortunate team-mates and fans for whichever team has him at the time. If we call Thaiday "third man in thaiday" well this guy makes Sam look like the leader of every charge ever. A coward who dog shots players consistently when the officials aren't looking then high-tails it back to the safety of the bench. It's obvious nhl head office don't have tv's based on the fact he isn't suspended for 6 lifetimes. Marchand is still worse though.

Dishonourable nhl mentions: Milan Lucic, Mathew Tkachuk, and everyone who plays for the leafs (obv).

Alpine Skiing: Dominic Paris. Knob. Enough said.

F1: Max Verstappen. Never seen a face more asking to be punched with an attitude to match his self entitled douchebaggery.

edit: Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder. Steve Moore -you play, you pay.

Last edited:
Michael Clarke always annoyed me.
Comes across as especially smug, although is probably a great bloke.

Add Warne to the lost too, purely for his constant whinging when his pet selections don't get a run ( see Swepson for the Sydney Test)

Jose Altuve MLB. Wont admit to being a cheat.

Hewitt tennis. Never liked him.

Latrine Mitchell Curtis scott

The All Blacks, English Rugby Union Team, Josh Reynolds for his dive, Michael Crocker, Billy Slater, Jordan McLean

There's a few Indian cricketers over the years - Ganguly, Sreesanth, Ishant

Stuart Broad - there's a punchable face.

Pretty much all soccer players - is there a bigger embarrassment in world sport than the way these grown men carry on when subjected to a physical challenge ??

I do recall laughing when Kostya made Zab Judah do the chicken dance - that was gold and well deserved

All time favourite dislike is Michael Clarke. Started the change gloves after every over, whistled to players like a sheep herder, spoke in the third person, the list is endless. DH.

Michael Clarke always annoyed me.
Comes across as especially smug, although is probably a great bloke.

Add Warne to the lost too, purely for his constant whinging when his pet selections don't get a run ( see Swepson for the Sydney Test)
I'm with you about these two cricketers.
Now that Clarke is a nobody and doing pathetic TV commercials for vitamins I note that his wife has sacked him. He obviously doesn't now have the profile she seeks. While I've never liked Clarke, although I admired his cricket skills, I'm feeling a tad sad for him about this latest development.

F1: Max Verstappen. Never seen a face more asking to be punched with an attitude to match his self entitled douchebaggery.
Had to Google old mate Max, but yeah, I wanted to punch him at first sight.
Mine's an odd one, seeing as though everybody seems to love him, but I can't stand Roger Federer, or, as I like to call him, "The Swiss Miss". His hair ****s me, but mostly it's his attitude of entitlement. I remember him losing to Nadal at the Australian Open one year and bawling his eyes out, making it all about his loss rather than Nadal's win. Hated him with a passion ever since.
As far as rugby league players go, I hate pretty much everyone who doesn't play for Manly. I mean, as a whole, rugby league players are an irredeemable bunch of dickheads.

Todd Bertuzzi - scumbag
Tyler Bertuzzi close behind for what he did to Matt Calvert from the bench

Anthony Mundine is a complete and utter grub

Anything anyone Eels / Chooks related.

Horse Head. Arrogant. Smug. Womanising Horrible old man. Wouldn't be a winner if he didn't get twice the budget of previous coaches.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4