9's Game Day (for the fans)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
did he drop it though? or was it stripped and well you know...give it to penrith as they are westies?

Ryan

Journey Man
Taufua you'll never learn champ

Yeah, he pretty much cost us that match. Missed tackle to allow 1st try. Dropped balls to allow last try. Very slow play the balls.

The positive is that he has saved us the potential for further injury, so thank you Jorge. He may have cost the club a couple of hundred thousand in prize money though 2.6M prize money on offer all up.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Tafua again drops it cold
We should of won that game.
We had all the momentum them the drop ball as usual

MANLY4LIFE

Bencher
Taufua played well ???? Blake made him look like an a grader and loses the ball om the first tackle to cost us the game hmmmmmm .....

Same Ol same ol

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Was like our last game at home against Penrith
We seem to lose the un-losable against them.
All we had to do was kick a drop goal from in front

double hoops

First Grader
Good experience. That 1 per centers and polish missing when it mattered. Someone missed a field goal off Kelly's try from in front. Jorge poor ball security under pressure. Lussick all the time in the world good set up and couldn't convert under pressure.

Plenty of positive, but u have to learn from your mistakes.

Composure under pressure. Poor.

Eagleheart

Bencher
Ah well, that's that....!

Seriously, that Kiwi commentator is annoying, he could tone down his clear and obvious dislike of Manly, pointing out our errors and what we got away with etc etc, the Riff got away with quite a bit themselves.....!

TimmyQ

Bencher
Bloody Jorge...fair dinkum has the hands/ball security of Watmough... tuck it under ure arm ffs - all these dills being fancy and it only takes a decent bump and out she goes. It's a trend these days and I don't like it - might look sexy but mastering the basics is a non negotiable for mine. Very very frustrating. On a positive note well done boys for getting as far as we did.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18