92 Days til......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yep- they have been banging on about that victory for a while now.
I hear this morning that the ACB isn't going to honour scalpers tickets and alot of the poms who come over won't know till they get to the ground that they aren't getting in.....GOLD!

The cancelling of tickets will end badly!

there will be a lot of upraor!

only 50 days to go now. Any QLD'ers manage to get first day tickets?

I'm extremely dirty! only missed two first days since 82. :doh: will be finding a pub with a big screen this year :drunk:

Yeah, Nodd don't feel left out mate.. my mates and i couldn't get a look in for tickets either :(

Then you and your mates need to take the initiative. Turn up at the ground on day one nice and early. Look for a happy , but obvious English family on holidays. Pretend to be in serious trouble with an illness(as Poms traditionally like to help the needy). When they come over to offer assistance , grab em , drag em all into an alley , flog the crap out of dad , demand them to hand over their tickets , and passports aswell. :lol2:
Make your way to your seats and ring Imigration and alert them to a family of illegal Poms trying to scalp tickets at day one of the ashes.

If that doesnt work then Im out of ideas.

:lol:

Yep, that's good thinking Earl.... just for practice i beat the **** out of my pom uncle!! :lol:

I can't wait for cold beers on a stinkin hot summers day up here in QLD.. watching McGrath and Lee rip into Strauss and whatever other loser they are going to get to open the batting this time!

Bring it on...

WARNEY, WARNEY, WARNEY!!!!!!!!

well I cant count :stupid: I sais earlier it was 50 days to go. It's actually 50 days from today.

Mate.. got the tickets off ebay.

There's a chance we could be turned away but we are taking the risk.. if not we'll sit at the pub across the road from the gabba

tthe Aussie Nash Hotel? They've just finished major reno's and it's very good i've been told. Excellent sports bar from all reports.
We're starting at the lord stanley at 8.00am and then onto the nash, the chalk, the morrison, the pineapple and then ? :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Nutz,
That would be totally ****ed if they didnt let you in. Providing the tickets are legite , if CA dont want tickets sold on Ebay then they should do a deal with Ebay to stop it, otherwise you should be allowed in with them.
Oh and have fun. :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

28 days to go blokes. just talked to two mates and the bastards are in the cricketers club or the first day. Bastards!

I ve put in for holidays during the first test.
Told the missus to expet nothing from me during that period.
NOTHING but drinking and abusing the TV,.

going to the Boxing Day Test - 3rd day is all i could get. Can't bloody wait though.

Hopefulling the Prime Ministers 11 will run through them today!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4