9 Yank Gould from Footy Show After Interview of Gallop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah Gould can get stuffed.  He probably does more to destroy people's enjoyment of the game than Gallop and SBW put together. 

effing oath it has $100 pretty much to get 2 people in the door. plus drinks and food. No thank you

And why they persist in playing at ANZ is beyond me.  It's not a good look for the game to be played before 50 people.

Another reason for falling crowds is the way they announce their schedule.  Still no news on the date and time for the game vs titans.

The way League is beholden to TV companies is the biggest scandal. That they have to sell the rights to themselves is just ludicrous. They have no idea how to market or to use the live broadcasts to market.

I am amazed how small-thinking the admin of the game is. 

Good on Gould i say what do people expect him to do sit there and listen to a load of ****ing **** from Gallop ? who just happens to be an ex union man him self.

At least Gould had the guts to stand up and ask the hard questions so what if he talked over the top of him. I've listened to a couple of interviews from Gallop and it's the same old **** coming out of his mouth his a ****ing puppet for news limited.

The problem is Gallop didn't like Gould asking the questions that he did Gould is a footy brain and is passionate about the game that we all love. The way i see it at this time is Gallop has shown no direction to where the game is going.

If you listened to various stations over the weekend, both TV and Radio, it was the same 'mantra' coming out of Gallp's mouth. He is running the same phrases and lines, in the fashion of a spin doctor!!! Was he trying to convince himself or the unwitting public!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6