8 things we learnt from City v Country:

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1. Mini will be fullback, based on that tackle on Newton alone.
2. White just played himself into a Blues bench spot. What a game.
3. Anasta just played himself into the Blues 5/8 spot.
4. Hoffman just played himself into a bench spot too. Great game.
5. Ben Cross could be a roughie a couple of years down the track - this guy is tough on the field.
6. Lafrancchi must be the world's biggest hog. How often did he just charge at the line trying to get glory for himself when he should have passed? Most selfish player I've seen in a long time.
7. Wing - you see what making a half make 35 tackles a game as a hooker does to a player? He is a shell of his former self. Well done Rooters coaches for turning an Australian Schoolboys 5/8 into a nothing player.
8. Gower will get the halfback spot, but by default really.

Completely disagree with 8, gower lost it last night.

Not sure about hoffman getting the spot - lots of test players ahead of him but he played well and will push for it. The other points i agree on.

You summed it up well Crusher. I do rate Lafrannhi though he might get a start during the series.

The NSW forwards are well covered but there are plenty of question marks over the backline.

In regards to Hoffman, I say that because I think he is better than Simpson and should be on the bench ahead of Simpson in my opinion, but I guess that mey be unlikely.
Lafranchi is a good player, but I think he can improve if he plays with his head a little more.

The game was a bore fest. I think Minis missed tackle to allow the try in wont help him.

1. I have never liked Ben Cross as he reminds me of a Crocker type of player - but he put in a very solid performance. He seems to have got some of the crap out of his game and just played very hard.
2. Hayne did everything right on a night where wingers didn't get a look in. He looked like he has what it takes at Origin level
3. Hoffman was outstanding but mainly because he had a roving role running on to the ball so looked better than Choc doing the work. All the same top effort.
4. Shame about Graham for Sunday :)
5. Fitzie looked solid but prop doesn't seem right to me. Budders made heaps of errors but still is all class.
6. That bastard Bird didn't look too bad in the second row but needs to take a ticket in a long line.
7 Laffranchi was very impressive
8. Who won't get another shot for the Blues - Wing.

1. Brett White is a Rep Player.
2. Anthony Minichello was the Golden Boot player 2 years ago and it's easy to see why.
3. Ryan Hoffman WILL be in the side.
4. Jarryd Hayne is probably better than I give him recognition for.
5. Brett Stewart never really looked to pass it and he is thereabouts but not until we see the back of Minichello IMO.
6. It should be a possible and probables game and with more time in the lead up to work on combinations.
7. God knows who will be in the halves.
8. I'm a legend.

1. Brett White is a Rep Player.
2. Anthony Minichello was the Golden Boot player 2 years ago and it's easy to see why.
3. Ryan Hoffman WILL be in the side.
4. Jarryd Hayne is probably better than I give him recognition for.
5. Brett Stewart never really looked to pass it and he is thereabouts but not until we see the back of Minichello IMO.
6. It should be a possible and probables game and with more time in the lead up to work on combinations.
7. God knows who will be in the halves.
8. I'm a legend.
Good analysis though you suck with No 8!!! :lol:

Probably.. so did Nate Myles and like most that have gone to the roosters they've later found out they are actually quite **** and their coach and players at the previous club is what made them look good.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4