60 years of manly!! name the best team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thats why I say no better half than Blake.

Manly has had good 5/8's but not many good Halfbacks.

Hasler is way over rated!

The NSW & Australian selectors certainly didn't think he was over-rated.

However, they did realise Blakey could't tackle & falied to select him on the 1982 Kangaroo tour to the howls of many Manly fans (including you Byso??)

Byso Blake should be mentioned in the same breath as Hasler. Hasler was always there when the going got tough where as Blake went missing in action.

Phil Blake ended up playing for about clubs and didn't stay in too many of them for very long. Hasler was discovered at Penrith, came to Manly and had one year at the end at Wests plus a short break in England.

He inspired Manly to a Premiership, played for Australia and did everying possible in the game. He was even lucky enough to play against me at Uni and was even picked in the same rep team as moi. Best player I ever played with or against.

Look Hasler was inspirational yada yada. But he played on determination alone. Certainly wasn't a game breaker.

He was even lucky enough to play against me at Uni and was even picked in the same rep team as moi. Best player I ever played with or against.

CW did you play with any other quality players?

I think w all know that the best halfback to play in the maroon and whit was ben walker or jason ferris bahahahahaha

should i know who canteen worker is??

Did you play in nrl or arl or you just play these people in flegg or sumfin??

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4