60-0 against the panthers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KaZa

Bencher
Supposedly the best juniors and our SG ball smashed them.

Kids aren't far away. Shame we don't have a coach to blood them in. This year is a write off. Start getting them in.

Koula bagged another brace. The kid is too good for that level.

Last edited:
Supposedly the best juniors and our SG ball smashed them.

Kids aren't far away. Shame we don't have a coach to blood them in. This year is a write off. Start getting them in.

Toula bagged another brace. The kid is too good for that level.
I take it you meant Koula @KaZa .(dont mean to be anal retentive about it.)
Is he a development player? Is there any chance after rnd 12 he is illegible to be picked?

Give him a chance he is still young and will fill out to over 100kg you would think...his speed will make a difference, to our current snail pace.

He’s in our top 30 squad mate.....eligible for 1st grade. Best position is FB, 183cm, 95kg bigger than Tigers Daine Laurie & fastest of all players!!!!
Ok, great news. How many more games do we have to lose before he’s brought up?
Then of course he has to get over Hasler the hurdle.

Our youth coming up is some of the best in the comp easily. So excited for them. Kolau needs to be promoted to flegg or blacktown, surely he can't be too far from our FG team. He's 18 and in our top 30. His speed and youth is something we need in our backline for once.

Walker will play the rest of the season now for the roosters with Keary out. 18 year old Playmaker barely 80kg but the roosters back themselves with kids. He looks like a twelve year old but boy can he play.
if it was Des he would move Cordner into the halves because he has 'experience'.

There is zero chance he will play first grade unless the whole squad goes down. Not because he can’t play but simply because the coach will not even consider him.
The panthers had a year of pain (2019 I think) but they blooded their young players and rebooted, they haven't been afraid of introducing kids into their team. They persisted with cleary jnr and brought through to'o, luai, Crichton, naden, staines all in the backs. They've not gone out and spent big bucks and this should be our blueprint for the future. But it relies on the realisation that we aren't going to win the comp so we might as well give them a go and stick with them so that in a year's time they have the experience. Or we can stick with what we are doing. I know which I would prefer however I could lay very short odds that we won't do it

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8