6 point gap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
After 10 Rounds we are already 6 pts ahead of 3rd place. This is very rare indeed for this kind of gap so early in the Season. I think it puts us in very good stead for a Top 4 berth and home Semi-final. At this stage of the Comp, only Melbourne and a fully fit Cowboys scare me, no others.

I am worried by Storm, Cowboys, Sharks and Tigers.

Although could we have asked for a better start to the season. To be honest, during the pre-season I was thinking top 6 by halfway through would be fantastic and give us a shot at a home semi.

Nearly halfway through an the home semi and second chance finals game is ours to lose from here on. Sensational stuff by everyone involved with the club.

While the Tiges and Sharks can be very good on their day, I still think we are better than them - assuming we play to our maximum ability. The problem with a team like the Cowboys is that Thursten and Bowen can destroy us in the blink of an eye. I really don't see the Sharks and Tiges having those the players to do that to us. Of course the Storm are just dominant all over the park - no weakness that I can think of.

yeah i cant see any other teams outside the storm and cows giving us problems IF we are on our game.

big IF though

The sharks are starting to look very good and they will be very hard to beat at home. I still think we need to improve in attack if we are to challenge the top teams.

What worries me is that we have a horror run away in the last six rounds - it will be hard over those few weeks.

Top four and a home semi is on the cards though hopefully.

The Sharks are very good at Shark Park but can be beaten away. Pressure Kimmorly and they wilt. The Tigers can be beaten by holding the line on their dancing lightweights and marking Farrar. The Storm are a danger but can be beaten with a tight defense and a straight line marking their dangerous back runners. Cronk needs to be watched. We'll have a home final for sure.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4