6 Again .. each teams numbers ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It’s all such a con by most of the refs. You can tell how bias it is at times, when the favoured team blatantly deserves to be pinged for an infringement and cop a 6 again against them, but it is on the 4 tackle so the refs turn a blind eye. Happened at least 2 or 3 times on Friday night.

We used to get two on each hand and two on the arse.. The hands hurt but it was worse when the twat with the cane missed your arse and got the top end if your legs.
There was this wood work teacher called Mr Cobly . I used to be in the back of the class and every time Mr Cobly had his back towards the class I would make a crow bird noise and when he turned around he could not prove it was me but he was angry and when he used to get angry he would go all red in the face . He must have had high blood pressure .
One day I ran out of luck as in the middle of my crow bird sound he turned around and he threw the wooden hammer mallet at me and it just missed my head as I ducked ,
He then ran at me but I managed to run out of class . I was suspended from school for one week .

Last edited:
Its all a lie and a conspiracy. Where's my Qanon instruction manual again. Lies I say. Lies. Tramp ..I mean Trump knew. :party:

Hey Woodsie do you remember the 6 again across our palms in high school ?
I used to cop it every day . In winter when it was cold the six again was more painful

How did you go?
Ahh memories, had the split sixes multiple times in high school (a cane with strands split so they pinched your skinon impact 6 times) was pretty harsh.

Despite that, the worst was a 5th grade teacher who on the first day of the school year proceeded to tell the class what he would and wouldn't tolerate, he pulled out his cane, stacked 3 x 1 inch books on top of one another at hand height on his desk and let rip.
He had a reputation not to cross him at all cost, he opened the last page of the bottom book to show it was folded and crinkled from impact.
The class shat themselves, took me 3 days before I got my first of many many cainings that year.
He still remains my favourite teacher haha.

Ahh memories, had the split sixes multiple times in high school (a cane with strands split so they pinched your skinon impact 6 times) was pretty harsh.

Despite that, the worst was a 5th grade teacher who on the first day of the school year proceeded to tell the class what he would and wouldn't tolerate, he pulled out his cane, stacked 3 x 1 inch books on top of one another at hand height on his desk and let rip.
He had a reputation not to cross him at all cost, he opened the last page of the bottom book to show it was folded and crinkled from impact.
The class shat themselves, took me 3 days before I got my first of many many cainings that year.
He still remains my favourite teacher haha.
My name used to be called over the schools loud speaker system just about every day when I was summons to the deputy principles office to get the cane . I became the most popular guy at school as every student knew my name . Any way, during my visits to get the cane from the deputy principle I found out he was a Manly supporter and before he cained me we used to talk about the Manly games and the Manly news players etc .
I wonder is Des used the cane ?

Last edited:
My name used to be called over the schools loud speaker system just about every day when I was summons to the deputy principles office to get the cane . I became the most popular guy at school as every student knew my name . Any way, during my visits to get the cane from the deputy principle I found out he was a Manly supporter and before he cained me we used to talk about the Manly games and the Manly news players etc .
I wonder is Des used the cane ?
He didn’t use it the year he was teaching my year.

remember the 6 again across our palms in high school
I remember Mullins at Shacktown would do a little jump in the air preceding laying the cane across your main palm area, followed quickly with one across the lower fingers, if any poor bastard flinched his hand away this sadist had perfected the backhand slash which took out the fingertips.

The worst was getting your sideburns pulled upwards..I went to a Catholic school and a brother used to give me a back hand over the head. I'd see stars and he would say 'don't worry kid. Brother still loves you'. The good old days.

Don't ya love it when a thread develops its own tangents.

I once got the Cane in front of the whole class by a sadistic head science teacher. I don't know how but on the first one my hand closed as he hit me and I grabbed the cane before he raised it. It wasn't deliberate was just a reaction.
I didn't know what to do, it was a split second I had this cane in my hand so I yanked it and snapped in over my knee

I was just as shocked as the teacher but the class loved it
I was given 6 again by him, another 6 by the deputy principle and sent home for a week with blistered hands.

Hey Woodsie do you remember the 6 again across our palms in high school ?
I used to cop it every day . In winter when it was cold the six again was more painful

How did you go?
Get this Bozo - a good mate of mine and I were playing up in a science class...both off to cop 6 of the best....this Principal must have practiced as knew how to "just clip" those fingertips....anyways we copped our lashings and the pain took a while so you knew it was gunna be painful...get back to classs and the burn begins, to the point my mate stuck his hand in the fish tank for relief...very short lived as was sent straight back for 6 more....on his wet hand !!!
Anyone thinking Cronulla was a place for the faint hearted is a tad off let me tell ya !!

Don't ya love it when a thread develops its own tangents.

I once got the Cane in front of the whole class by a sadistic head science teacher. I don't know how but on the first one my hand closed as he hit me and I grabbed the cane before he raised it. It wasn't deliberate was just a reaction.
I didn't know what to do, it was a split second I had this cane in my hand so I yanked it and snapped in over my knee

I was just as shocked as the teacher but the class loved it
I was given 6 again by him, another 6 by the deputy principle and sent home for a week with blistered hands.
only once got the Cane in front of the whole class ...
Was the norm for us.
Loved your story... should have made you a class hero!

Times were certainly different in those days. On occasions it was akin to child abuse.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2