6 Again .. each teams numbers ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
From the Sun Tele ... a detailed plot of how many 6 agains are conceded by each team .. and where on the field they were conceded (see photo for Storm) ... the number inside a spot indicates multiple 6 agains at that location

We think we are hard done by, but we are down the bottom half of the mob . Although there was no info on what tackle number the six again was given ..

Bulldogs 86
Storm 74
Titans 72
Dragons 71
Tigers 69
Parra 62
Cowboys 61
Raiders 60
Knights 60
Roosters 58
Sea Eagles 58
Rabbitohs 53
Broncos 53
Warriors 51
Panthers 48
Sharks 41

There appears to be no correlation between the number of six agains conceded, and position on the ladder ...

Last edited:
Here is the Storm graphic ... they are defending from the left ..

1626664288341.png

Interesting that Storm have conceded 34 inside opponents 40,
whereas we have only conceded 17.
Outside the 40 its Storm 40 Manly 41. Looks like we need to lay all over the tackle when teams are coming off their tryline if we want to get to the Storms level.

Hey Woodsie do you remember the 6 again across our palms in high school ?
I used to cop it every day . In winter when it was cold the six again was more painful

How did you go?

Hey Woodsie do you remember the 6 again across our palms in high school ?
I used to cop it every day . In winter when it was cold the six again was more painful

How did you go?
I'll jump in with a little display of courtesy, mate. In primary school, it was the cane; in high school, it was the strap. I also went to school in Europe for a stint, where discipline was meted out in the (soft) form of detention.

People still buy the Telegraph?

How surprising that their 'detailed' analysis would leave out the most important data....

Yes ... I'm old school .. and have time to sit down and read the paper ... and yes, the table is pretty detailed as to where the six again was given ... but it would have been good to add on which tackle number ...

Interesting that Storm have conceded 34 inside opponents 40,
whereas we have only conceded 17.
Outside the 40 its Storm 40 Manly 41. Looks like we need to lay all over the tackle when teams are coming off their tryline if we want to get to the Storms level.
Yep completely agree.

I have noticed more and more that a couple of extra tackles sustained with an early-count 6-again call is a far better outcome than an opposition team getting a roll-on. Momentum is everything.

6-agains have become a strategy of the top teams to halt any opposition momentum, and to pin a team back in their own zone. You just need the defensive structures and fitness to repel a 7-9 tackle set - and Melbourne certainly have both.

Shame its not at 4pines for our 'Home Game', as a parochial Qld crowd are likely to cheer on Munster-led Melbourne over DCE-led Manly, for the petty and outdated reasons of the DCE backflip. Manly deserve a strong crowd backing them for that game, braying for penalties/6-agains and yelling out and booing over the shifty tactics they use.

From the Sun Tele ... a detailed plot of how many 6 agains are conceded by each team .. and where on the field they were conceded (see photo for Storm) ... the number inside a spot indicates multiple 6 agains at that location

We think we are hard done by, but we are down the bottom half of the mob . Although there was no info on what tackle number the six again was given ..

Bulldogs 86
Storm 74
Titans 72
Dragons 71
Tigers 69
Parra 62
Cowboys 61
Raiders 60
Knights 60
Roosters 58
Sea Eagles 58
Rabbitohs 53
Broncos 53
Warriors 51
Panthers 48
Sharks 41

There appears to be no correlation between the number of six agains conceded, and position on the ladder ...
Is there any stats on how many each team receives ?

I'll jump in with a little display of courtesy, mate. In primary school, it was the cane; in high school, it was the strap. I also went to school in Europe for a stint, where discipline was meted out in the (soft) form of detention.
Hey Kevin , Hope your doing fine feathered friend

In Europe I used to get ears pulled and a slap on the back of the head. It was like Rugby League in the good old days where every thing was allowed

I never got the Strap .

I did get after school detention though . I enjoyed it when I used to stay back with my English teacher . Long Blonde hair and the most beautiful big blue eyes

. You just need the defensive structures and fitness to repel a 7-9 tackle set - and Melbourne certainly have both.
The great thing about the storm is that weather they lose key players like Smith and Salter or weather the rules of the game keep changing . The Storm keep evolving and adapting and perfecting and keep dominating .

As far as stats go . On game day they also can go out the window .
This is why there are unexpected up sets and the underdog prevails

In Europe I used to get ears pulled and a slap on the back of the head. It was like Rugby League in the good old days where every thing was allowed

I never got the Strap .

I did get after school detention though . I enjoyed it when I used to stay back with my English teacher . Long Blonde hair and the most beautiful big blue eyes
Aaah Bozo, you're one of a kind mate.

Yep completely agree.

I have noticed more and more that a couple of extra tackles sustained with an early-count 6-again call is a far better outcome than an opposition team getting a roll-on. Momentum is everything.

6-agains have become a strategy of the top teams to halt any opposition momentum, and to pin a team back in their own zone. You just need the defensive structures and fitness to repel a 7-9 tackle set - and Melbourne certainly have both.

Shame its not at 4pines for our 'Home Game', as a parochial Qld crowd are likely to cheer on Munster-led Melbourne over DCE-led Manly, for the petty and outdated reasons of the DCE backflip. Manly deserve a strong crowd backing them for that game, braying for penalties/6-agains and yelling out and booing over the shifty tactics they use.
Do the donkies crowd boo fafita for backflipping?

I never got the Strap .

I remember for a while we had a very voluptuous English student teacher who wore above the knee skirts, when she sat down at the desk at the front suddenly all the boys in the co-ed class (maybe a few girls too), all dropped their pens so they could get down low for a perv :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4