• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Relax guys they got us out wide.Fix that & we'll be ok.

That they did ,Radraadha (who cares ,how u spell it) demolished us out there ,but ,he is going to do that to most teams.Lyon & Hiku can thank their lucky stars Manly has just imploded ,and their shocking defensive lapses have gone scorn free.Their positioning was terrible & it was like that the 2nd half of last year too.Would of hoped it was cleaned up this year...Def a bit of a worry .

First game of the season, hugely disrupted lead up to the game, playing away against a fired up Parramatta with heaps to prove... And you're writing off the team already???

Wombat would be f*ckjng ashamed you pretend to be his legacy..
People have been making excuses for 6 months now. When do the excuses end and the team and coach become accountable? Some supporters live in a dreamworld.

All of our forwards are SUPPORT acts, that is it. There are no leaders in our pack any longer. And you wonder why we lose. It is not rocket science. If the club spends DCE's money correctly, we can buy two enforcers. It's a win win.

Lui I can handle he hits the defensive line hard and straight will work well behind a better front row to take some forward heat--best to follow the inroads off a front row hit up.

Mason is a leader you need with a young forward pack as long as there is some tough hard running forwards in our stocks which we lack.

JSL is over-rated, Lawrence has been in poor form for a while but not entirely his fault as he is not a front rower.

Hasson is soft.

Many others also.

Guthersons legs are not worth the risk he will be having knee and leg problems his entire career.

Brett looks the sharpest I have seen in a while.
Mason looks like he hasn't picked up a weight in a decade!

Yes its the end of this team and from today a line in the sand has to be drawn, the clubs focus has to be having players and coaches and administration who are united in the cause. Been a wonderful decade of success and now time for re-generation and invest in young players.

Time to put a smile back on the face of the club.

Mate our era ended around round 19 last year. Still remember watching them at the Gold Coast late last year and thinking it was all over.

Mate our era ended around round 19 last year. Still remember watching them at the Gold Coast late last year and thinking it was all over.
Yep have to agree-but given the pre season stuff,,,it all culminated last night. It was all so damn predictable though. I was in denial hoping I was wrong

Lui I can handle he hits the defensive line hard and straight will work well behind a better front row to take some forward heat--best to follow the inroads off a front row hit up.

Mason is a leader you need with a young forward pack as long as there is some tough hard running forwards in our stocks which we lack.

JSL is over-rated, Lawrence has been in poor form for a while but not entirely his fault as he is not a front rower.

Hasson is soft.

Many others also.

Guthersons legs are not worth the risk he will be having knee and leg problems his entire career.

Brett looks the sharpest I have seen in a while.
As always you are spot on TC

Relax guys they got us out wide.Fix that & we'll be ok.

The reason that happened was because our backs had to leave their defensive positions to help out our struggling forwards. I'm not sure that's going to be so easy to fix....especially against teams with big packs.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4