5 things we learned

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I suspect Lyon is playing injured. Matai's body is broken, he just gets by through grit and determination. They have both earned the right to see out their career on their terms. I suspect that unless their form improves they may both decide to call it a day at the end of the season.

Look, Lyon is a top 3 Manly player over the past 15 years in my opinion, so I'm in no way having a go at him personally or trying to understate what he's done for us - trust me, I'm well aware. My point is that he's no longer the explosive player he once was, and I'm just concerned with how we will score points down his side of the field if he can no longer break the line with pace or power.

Not having a go at you crusher...more a joke at my expense.
Every time I've stuck my neck out and critiqued one of our players they've turned around and made me look like a goose (or more of a goose).

For Manly's sake....may he forever prove any doubters wrong !

lyon and Matai should go to the titans now in a straight swap for whoever their centres are.

This is a sound idea, but to be prudent our agreement with the Titans should be conditional on us negotiating with the Qld department of corrections that the players would be able to obtain day release for match day and that they would be allowed to travel interstate on those days. Otherwise we might end up looking like idiots!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4