5 hours left till we break thr drought

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I am pretty confident that we will break the drought tonight and come through with a win, yet I am still worries, it is truly an odd feeling being worried about whether we will win or not, after a year of being certain we would win every game that we approached.

I have the feeling we will come through with a convincing win and get ourselves back up the pack a bit further. If we can do Newcastle next week my confidence will be sky high again :)

The Wheel link said:
Your GF being away Dan - back this evening I presume

nah she hasn't been anywhere. She actually didnt work this weekend and doesn't have to work weekends anymore going forward so no fears there

can;t wait for the first victory of the year... I am wearing my Manly jacket at work today. It has always bought me good luck in the past!

Looking a bit dark and cloudy at the moment here on the beaches (my office looks out towards brooky) - we may have a wet night on the hill...

They are predicting storm tonight, Vid look up at the Arko stand when it is raining and I will be waving at you...

Hopefully see you for a pint pre game at the club.

Ive only just hung my manly flag and stuff back up around the bar after the cyclone scare, lets hope that brings additional luck

clontaago link said:
We will win tonight.

24-6

How can that be?

Jason king is definately playing so how will we be able to beat the panthers when it will be their 17 against our 16 (plus one handbag)?

Any news on who is playing?  Rose or JWH?  From what I could gather Rose did not play for the Sunshine Coast so I would assume he is in.

Was also talk of Williams replacing Neumann.

Garts link said:
JWH will play 20's if he does not play firsts.  That must be kicking off soon. 

4:45 is kickoff in 20s

in the Tele this morning they had Rose playing and JWH dropping off the bench

clontaago link said:
It'll be 24 nil, then Kingy will come on.

King is only going to get 5 minutes then?

If Rose and King are both playing you had better change the teams around because we will get flogged with Rose playing.

G'day wheel
Will be in the bistro before the game (will be there around 6.00'ish)
Hope to see you then and hope all is OK?
Cheers
Vid

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4