5/8th Poll

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=fLIP]
It looks pretty unanimous to me. Nearly 80% want to see Burns stay as our 5/8th.

Hmmmm. 80% - Unanimous! Ok?
[/quote]
its 100% unanimous ,we are alot better having ditched your brother...gimp..

[quote author=The Fonz]
[quote author=fLIP]
It looks pretty unanimous to me. Nearly 80% want to see Burns stay as our 5/8th.

Hmmmm. 80% - Unanimous! Ok?
[/quote]
its 100% unanimous ,we are alot better having ditched your brother...gimp..
[/quote]

Bit harsh??

It's ok nutz. He's just dirty i've got a bigger dick than him.

IMO 6. Monaghan 7. Orford 9. Ballin 14. Burns

I think that would win the comp.
Monaghan has been playing too well at half to switch him back to rake and Ballin has been playing well enough to retain his spot. Think Burns would **** all over tired defences as an impact player and Dunley for that matter.

I know some claim it has been done previously and hasn't worked but I am leaning towards the same combo mentioned by Fonz

I'm starting to think the same way. At least give it a go, if it doesn't work at least we'll know.

We could win PL then as well. Matai, Hall, Groome & Bani would be unstoppable.

I just had another thought, I'm sure I'm not the first but what about Lyon to lock ?

He gets to be a playmaker, Matai & Ballin keep their spots Monas stays in the halves & Burns can be impact. Willo is the guy who misses out but that shouldn't be a problem on this site.
Willo is going well though.

Here we go again. We are 7 out of 7. I dont think Dessy will be rushing anyone back. Making sudden changes might disrupt our winning formula. Lets take it week by week.
Its great to have a Ferrari, Porsche & a GTHO sitting on the sidelines.
I havent been this excited since the mid 90's. I love it.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2