4 spots to fill .. updated ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It’s a very strange off season. Am I right that with player movement and injuries, the only spots we are absolutely certain of in Round One 2021 are 1, 7, and 10: Tommy, DCE, and Marty? Was going to put Jake in but his position seems to be up for discussion.

So, am I correct in saying with the four spots we had that these are effectively now gone??

I did think it was 28, and they always leave one or is it two to bring up others in case of injury in the early season making up the full 30.

So, am I correct in saying with the four spots we had that these are effectively now gone??

I did think it was 28, and they always leave one or is it two to bring up others in case of injury in the early season making up the full 30.

Sadly have to add Titmuss

His Def was certainly my concern Shane.

But if you think his tackling is up to it then I can't see any reason he won't succeed. Anyway if he needs some technique advice, we have the best in the business in Jakey to school him a bit.

Cust really could be a D.Cook-esque style hooker, and I really hope that's what Des is grooming him to be.
His problems in defence were when he went the wrong way alongside his second rower and centre (defending in the halves). There is no big problem with his tacking technique. Defending at hooker is simpler than defending at 6 - no decisions to make on going in or out - just go in low and work with your props.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4