4 spots to fill .. updated ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's a bit unfair - most of the good penrith players this year were from their 2015 NYC right, and some of them only debuted this year. A bit of patience with some players can pay off.
Not quite true,

Cleary, Fisher-Harris, Edwards, Nadan, Luai, May, CHN and Robert Jennings are all graduates of that side. None of them were rookies, all established first graders

That said Anderson was not part of that 2015 team, our graduates were Turbo, Ramien, Garner and Knight

Not quite true,

Cleary, Fisher-Harris, Edwards, Nadan, Luai, May, CHN and Robert Jennings are all graduates of that side. None of them were rookies, all established first graders

That said Anderson was not part of that 2015 team, our graduates were Turbo, Ramien, Garner and Knight

Was Hynes now at Storm also in that team ?

I think there was also a powerhouse centre/ backrower who didn't kick on also, but looked a wrecking ball....apart from Turbo jnr was the main attacking weapon....fair enough to mention, as stalled at NSW cup level.

Screenshot_20201121-082233_Chrome.jpg

I always thought Hugh Pratt would kick on.....wonder what he is up to now

Not quite true,

That’s what I meant, Anderson is younger, probably nyc in 2018 or 17, so be patient.

1. Saab
2. Garner
3. Aloiai
4. Foran
5. Davey

Will be our signings for this season

No superstars in that lot but we have a few of them already and we aren’t the Rorters are we!!

But , apart from the obvious 9 issue , those signings would fill the gaps we have pretty well.

Who knows it might even be announced #NextWeek

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4