4 Pines Park

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Problem with ethical sponsors is that they get all wobbly kneed and holier than thou at the first sign of a contretemps ... they then start to wave the virtue signalling flag and threaten to withdraw the sponsorship .... good luck to them, but they don't make for comfortable long term bed mates with Rugby League ...

Who gets and signs off on the sponsor anyway ? ... would think it was the council ..

Brookie Gin as a sponsor?
I'm sure if they gave enough cash to the club, they'd consider renaming the stadium Brookie Oval.

braun.png

I'm fairly sure that 4Pines is now owned by the second largest brewing companion in the world. Brands are, Great Northern, Carlton, VB, Asahi, Peroni, Carona, Pure Blond, Wild Yak, Budweiser, Reschs, Fosters, Melbourne Bitter, Mercury Cider, Goat, 4 Pines, Balter, Green Beacon, Pirate. Probably a few more.
Welcome back brother

I'm fairly sure that 4Pines is now owned by the second largest brewing companion in the world. Brands are, Great Northern, Carlton, VB, Asahi, Peroni, Carona, Pure Blond, Wild Yak, Budweiser, Reschs, Fosters, Melbourne Bitter, Mercury Cider, Goat, 4 Pines, Balter, Green Beacon, Pirate. Probably a few more.
it's true, but it is the best of both worlds for the small brands - the people that invented 4 pines get a big payout, still get to be involved, and get the power of excellent distribution and promotion.

I got about half way thru the thread before I knocked the top off one of these. Not my usual drop, but the BWS chick said give this one a crack.
(the fact she was smokin hot, had nothing to do with my/her choice.)….
and after finishing the bottle, I can report, it was very nice. Not something I would drink a gut full of. More just a cpl tallies and that’s it.

BF9D0E13-FF7B-4F55-BA13-F205BA602AE5.jpeg

I got about half way thru the thread before I knocked the top off one of these. Not my usual drop, but the BWS chick said give this one a crack.
and after finishing the bottle, I can report, it was very nice. Not something I would drink a gut full of. More just a cpl tallies and that’s it.

View attachment 18381
The reds, they will sneak up on you mate it’s a good drop.

View attachment 18381
One of my all time favourites

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4