4 Nations final

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Anyone staying up to watch ( 1.30am Syd)?
Why they couldn't have played this yesterday, or even a 7pm kickoff is beyond me. Also playing on a reduced field 91metres!, you can always count on officialdom to f@ck it up.

1 Darius Boyd
2 Blake Ferguson
3 Greg Inglis
4 Josh Dugan
5 Valentine Holmes
6 Johnathan Thurston
7 Cooper Cronk
8 Matt Scott
9 Cameron Smith ©
10 Aaron Woods
11 Boyd Cordner
12 Matt Gillett
13 Trent Merrin
14 Michael Morgan
15 David Klemmer
16 Tyson Frizell
17 Shannon Boyd
18 Jake Trbojevic
19 Justin O'Neill

6-0 to the aussies
And another SKD moment let's us off the hook.

Last edited:
I've seen enough at half time.
The Kiwis have got the same chance on mounting a comeback as I have of mounting Jennifer Aniston!....zippo
Nighty-nite.

I swear, SKD is having the worst year of his life in international football. The Anzac test, the test in Perth and all through this tournament he has done nothing but drop the ball.

Seriously, he's dropped more balls than a litter of all male puppies.

Typical of the Nine Network to advertise the game being screened on GEM all week and then air it on NINE without telling anyone. I checked GEM and thought I'd missed it until I saw someone on Facebook say it was on NINE when I tried to look up the score. Missed the first half, though it seems like I didn't miss much. International competition has been incredibly poor this year.

Interesting stat.....

All Aussie tries in that half were scored by NSW players. But its been Smith, Cronk and JT controlling things.

And @Peninsula the game is on GEM in Adelaide ;)

Damn, this game is over. Not just the score and that the Kangaroos are finally playing ruthless. But look at the Kiwis body language in the sheds, other than Kidwell they look beat.

They won't come back in this game.

Most of the teams I support have been losing so I'll take a 100-0 point thumping .... but it's 7.30am here so staying up is a bit easier for me.

Go Aussies!

Yeah that one to Boyd was a bit dubious to say the least. But, the video ref couldn't find enough to say no try so its in the books.

If Shaun Johnson is their only kicker....he should do more not to get caught on the last tackle.

They're talking about Johnson having to do all the organising and the play making for the Kiwis and its not working because its not his natural game

Us Manly fans went through that all year seeing DCE have to do the same thing with little success.

The Kiwis are definitely missing Foran.

geez. SKD could have caught that ball....or let it sail over the dead ball. Now aust are going to get the ball back.

I predict....try in the next set!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8