3rd Man Thaiday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
Looked like the NSW players got in his face and put him off his game. Not only that but Thaiday was a bit sheepish when it looked like a scuffle was about to happen. Not like all the other times when he'd runs 20 or 30 metres to join a fracus only to get there just when it's all over. lol

Ennis just screaming in his face when Thaiday had knocked on was a highlight for mine. Ennis is just a pest and does some funny **** out there when you watch him

Daniel said:
Ennis just screaming in his face when Thaiday had knocked on was a highlight for mine. Ennis is just a pest and does some funny s**t out there when you watch him

That was funny. I don't think Ennis said anything, just screamed in his face.

I loved it when, after the most obvious knock-on ever, you can lip read Thaiday saying "Backwards". LOL!

Brookvale said:
Thighaday got crunched a few times by Little Pearce.
Yeah one of the Pearce tackles was textbook little man on big man. The sort of stuff you show kids.

Is it just me or does everyone else dislike Thaiday with a passion. There is no questioning his ability as a footballer however (as well as being 3rd man into scuffles) everytime he gets ups from being tackled he is throwing his arms into the air whinging to the referee about something. I reckon my hate for him rivals my hate for Slater.

Cant say I dislike Thaiday that much at all. The question mark on him was
that Brisbane toilet incident.

But for mine, he is not a patch on Slater who exemplifies the smug, arrogant cheating ways of that scum club + coach in victoria.

I agree Jatz he's no slater but I did enjoy being at Suncorp a few years ago when Third Man was captain for the match and as It was mothers day they paraded his mother around before the game, then Manly flogged them.
So I suppose I hate him then.

Jatz Crackers said:
But for mine, he is not a patch on Slater who exemplifies the smug, arrogant cheating ways of that scum club + coach in victoria.

You can throw Cam "Grappler" Smith into that mix that you've mentioned too. He's right up there with Grub Slater in my books.

The look on Melonheads face was priceless when it dawned on him that he was FIRST man in this time and there was no one between him and the intended recipient of his cheap shot. He didn't know what to do after that.

Always runs in, never throws one. Can't wait for the day when he runs in and someone really snots him.

Jethro said:
Jatz Crackers said:

You can throw Cam "Grappler" Smith into that mix that you've mentioned too. He's right up there with Grub Slater in my books.

Speaking of that ponce(Smith) did you see that every time he tackled someone he put his elbow in the back of the opponents head

NSW had its fair share of grubs. Ennis for one and Mannah is learning fast. I thought he was trying to squash someone's head with his knees in a tackle at one stage.

manlyfan76 said:
I agree Jatz he's no slater but I did enjoy being at Suncorp a few years ago when Third Man was captain for the match and as It was mothers day they paraded his mother around before the game, then Manly flogged them.

We only won that game by 2 points from memory, so hardly a flogging, but still it was great.

Rusty said:
manlyfan76 said:

We only won that game by 2 points from memory, so hardly a flogging, but still it was great.

You're thinking of the wrong game, more like 20 points that day.

SilentBob said:
Rusty said:
manlyfan76 said:

Then we have played two games at suncorp in recent years on mothers day, because the one I was there for we only won by 2.

Rusty said:
SilentBob said:
Rusty said:
manlyfan76 said:

Then we have played two games at suncorp in recent years on mothers day, because the one I was there for we only won by 2.

Correct. The years were 2008 (12-30) and 2009 (20-22).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4