30 June Deadline

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Would like a prospect young second rower like when Canberra got Tapine but wouldn't want to take rubbish and pay overs.

We give it to Brown but he is a Swiss Army knife on the bench which is very handy. But I'd rather keep him in the 14 and be able to stick a bigger unit in that spot (Siro's).

Have to admit i havent been paying close attention, but why did we offload Nate mid-season if not to free up cap-space for this year? Just means we are now a player short doesn't it?
When you do that though can't you bring forward payments for next year into this years cap to free up space next year or something? I dunno, I confused myself...

We may have offloaded myles to not get penalised for cap infringements before june 30 deadline
And room to promote and upgrade without spending the budget
Just a guess

Have to admit i havent been paying close attention, but why did we offload Nate mid-season if not to free up cap-space for this year? Just means we are now a player short doesn't it?
I would have thought the reason was obvious. The thought that some other club would entertain the thought of signing Nate probably never entered our minds. Maybe we panicked a little and thought this opportunity too good to pass up as it may never come again.

Yep, he may have trundled along and provided some value as the season rolls on, but I doubt we wanted to still be saddled with him for next year.
He has had a year and a half to teach his trade to our young'uns, that will just have to do, thank you very much.

He was obviously in our 25 man squad - does this mean he can be replaced by someone else (from within the Eagles) now for the remainder of 2017 or do we just live with 24 till the years out...? Anyone know?
Someone from Reggies?

Yes, the next highest paid player moves up into the 25.

who would that be?

No idea .... and it could change if they want the 28th player to be raised into the top 25 I assume they just give him an upgrade to make him next in line.

Could be as little as $5000 separating several players.

Most likely has happened already now that Myles is gone?

Surely someone within the walls of Silvertails knows.....?

Maybe Amone or one of the other guys who trained with the squad at the start of the season - Samoa...?

The elecvation would be automatic .. top 25 is top 25 ..

Could also be Bainbridge, Parker, Paseka,

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10