3 Largest Margins and Counting!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Kevinward777

First Grader
Amen brother.
You really are blind aren't you? We were talking about specific players as per your question direct to me. Now your going back 15 years. WTF everyone on here knows Des' history as coach, the stats don't lie.
I know you worship Des and as I said kudos to you.
You want to know something I went to a Catholic school and had Des as a teacher. I can tell you for a fact that he continually lied about playing for Manly and Australia. What kind of a person, supposed Catholic would continually tell lies to impressional kids? In the bounds of a religious school? Even Infront of his brother who came to guest speak at the school. Even as a kid I could see the brothers embarassment.

Now that I too have demonstrated that I can go off topic I have a question for you Kev, did Des reward poor performance by continuing to select Siro and jetski?
Des is loyal - he probably erred by sticking with certain players too long. But who really knows? Look at Saab, Croker and co. Where would they be now if he dropped them? Something which most on here (including myself) were screaming for.

Last edited:

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Haha you're hilarious at times - poor little diddums got told lies by big bad Dessie. I hope you sought out professional help to deal with all the emotional scarring such an event must have caused. I'm sorry to hear about this - how traumatic it must have been for you.

I never expect perfection from humans - everyone I have ever known has done countless things wrong over the course of their lives. Every person still to come will do the same. Des has told lies, and I imagine he will tell a few more. He will make mistakes as a coach - like all coaches do - and at the end all of his career - he will be judged on is his record.

Have you ever told lies?
No lies for at least four years from me. Something I take pride in.

Why do you like to attack the person instead of the topic at hand Kev? Do you just ride the emotions and are happy with that?
You make it hard to have a discussion with because YOU DONT ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
You should know by now that I'm happy to debate with you but you cannot keep just leaning on Des grand finals as your point. It is blind of you to gloss over his negatives like season 2019 where his coaching was shown to be outdated (six again speedy game) and the first five games this year as I raised questions about previously in regards to players.

Oh and if you are going to just try to attack me please, please put some effort in, the readers on this site deserve better.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
On a side note - you posted - I could see the brothers embarrassment.

Are they the same brothers who turn a blind eye to the rampant historical sexual misconduct of the Catholic church? Or are they just the liar detectors?
No, it was his own brother, who was asked directly about Des being the Manly star and who was put into a spot by Des.

Kevinward777

First Grader
No, it was his own brother, who was asked directly about Des being the Manly star and who was put into a spot by Des.
I don't really understand the lie. Des played 312 fg games - 256 of those for Manly. He also played 12 SOO games for NSW and 12 tests for the Kangaroos. Not too many in the game have a better playing record.

Kevinward777

First Grader
No lies for at least four years from me. Something I take pride in.

Why do you like to attack the person instead of the topic at hand Kev? Do you just ride the emotions and are happy with that?
You make it hard to have a discussion with because YOU DONT ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
You should know by now that I'm happy to debate with you but you cannot keep just leaning on Des grand finals as your point. It is blind of you to gloss over his negatives like season 2019 where his coaching was shown to be outdated (six again speedy game) and the first five games this year as I raised questions about previously in regards to players.

Oh and if you are going to just try to attack me please, please put some effort in, the readers on this site deserve better.
Sorry about attacking you mate - but I am a blind Des Worshipper - amen brother.

I’m sure we cracked 50 vs wests in the 90s. Magpies that is.
I recall thoroughly enjoying this one.......

1621135813752.png

Shoe1

Journey Man
Another case of the nrl “forgetting” the past. Wests records don’t exist prior to the joint venture.

However they still bleat about the 10 in a row for St George. And deny beaver’s 180 for manly.

As far as I’m concerned the current dragons only have 1 premiership.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14