3, 2. 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 Rose
2 Snake
1 Ballin

ManlyBacker said:
The Eagle said:
-3 points for Lyon,worst game of his career

2 'mistakes' and it is payout time by boy genius. He owned Morris for almost the whole game.
How ****ing good was it? Any time morris tried to beat him 1 on 1 he was shut down so easily. For a guy thats leading NRL tackle busts Lyon made him look like an amateur

The Eagle said:
3 ROSE
2 SNAKE
1 GIFT

That Lyon statement is moronic. As MB said, he shut out J Morris completely who is touted as being a NSW centre this year. Lyon is all class. He got lucky with the Goodwin no try, but he shut down so much tonight, only an idiot could pull out that statement you just have.

G Stewart was immense I thought. Vintage Choc, all heart and guts. Rose was great. B Stewart seems to have his pace back. Hard to do a 3,2,1.

3. B Stewart
2. George (we salute u back big fella)
1. Ballin

Lyon did shut down Morris but must say Morris was either getting no ball or crap ball from Keating all night.

3 Snake- the difference between winning and losing close games.
2 Ballin- just worked his ass off gives great service from dummy half.
1 Choc- Ran and tackled himself to a standstill my favorite player I always expect so much of Choc he is a Manly legend.

Volley said:
The Eagle said:
3 ROSE
2 SNAKE
1 GIFT

That Lyon statement is moronic. As MB said, he shut out J Morris completely who is touted as being a NSW centre this year. Lyon is all class. He got lucky with the Goodwin no try, but he shut down so much tonight, only an idiot could pull out that statement you just have.

G Stewart was immense I thought. Vintage Choc, all heart and guts. Rose was great. B Stewart seems to have his pace back. Hard to do a 3,2,1.

Worst game of HIS CAREER as in ive never seen him play THAT badly,yes he shut Morris down but made a few potentially fatal flaws,you want $500k a year you get judged by that hefty pay packet,i will say he has been worth EVERY CENT

3 Glenn
2 Brett
1 George

Special mention to Joe G, Vic, Watmough and Ballin

Mal Cochrane said:
bit rough on Lyon, he kept Morris quiet. Yes, he was lucky when he was a bit relaxed with the ball in goal!

3 Watmough, didn't make any breaks or set up anything brilliant, but an absolute workhorse performance tonight.

2 Ballin was effective tonight, choosing when to run from dummy half well

1 Gift, Snake, matai

This

Nthn NSW said:
Killer had a bad game???

No such thing

Killer was blinded by the camouflage Jerseys:

1) Didn't see Snake run in to try and score that Try
2) Assumed that Wolfy was still blending into the sideline when Keating kicked in goal for their last try.

Two errors in a few hundred matches hardly warrants a negative score :dodgy:

I'm with The Wheel. I'd have to watch again to analyse, but I remember thinking that Joe and Georgie were particularly impressive.

Ballin 3 - thought he was outstanding watching it live.
Choc 2- heaps of work kept us in it when things looking average in first half
Rose 1- great go forward in his minutes.

Close... Brett obviously - I have thought his form has been down this year ( by his standards at least ) and this was by far his best. Involvement was better this week too.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4