3, 2. 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 being the best, I'm assuming....

3- George
2- Joe
1- glenn stewart

3 Points. Snake by the skinnies of margins from
2 Points. Big George
1 Point. Can't split Ballin and Choc

Special mention to Gift as well. Didn't do a great deal with the ball, but worked hard in defence and you can tell he's the general that side of the field.

I think people should lay of Taufua as well. Sure he made an error or two but his running with the ball was exceptional tonight.

I will have to watch the game again to give the points, it was too stressful watching it to take anything in

1. Gift (and he showed tonight why we miss him so much)
2. Snake (lovely to see him stretch out)
3. Ballin (huge work load)

But you could throw in any player, they all stood up. Impressed by King, welcome back Georgie, Choc never stopped trying and even those that made a few mistakes played brilliantly for the rest of the game.

3 Snake - had a really great game
2 Gift - Thoght he was fantastic in defence,
1 Georgie rose - for that big beaming smile and that step.

bit rough on Lyon, he kept Morris quiet. Yes, he was lucky when he was a bit relaxed with the ball in goal!

3 Watmough, didn't make any breaks or set up anything brilliant, but an absolute workhorse performance tonight.

2 Ballin was effective tonight, choosing when to run from dummy half well

1 Gift, Snake, matai

I think its more of a compliment to Lyon by saying that tonight was the worst game of his career... He made a couple of mistakes, sure, but he wasn't horrible. I'd be pleased to know that's the worst he can play!

Tough one to name the top 3

- Ballin
- joe
- Brett

King, gift and matai all well in the mix too

1. Big Georgie. The performance we've been
Crying out for from our frontrowers.
2. Choc. Didn't stop working.
3. Snake. Great to have him back

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6