3-2-1 vs Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
voicefromthehill said:
Chip and Chase said:
Old field ? All he did was catch and fall over the line.

Killer good and Gifty as well. That rhs is mint. Dce better, but kicking game patchy. Kite one of his better efforts. Lussick had a go too.

And if he didn't catch we lose

My grandmother could have scored those tries. If the bar for 3 2 1 is so low you get points for being able to catch then it's time to give it away. No offence to Oldfield, and I'm glad he can catch, but there were quite a few players who contributed more than him tonight.

3. Killer, another fantastic performance
2. DCE - felt at home
1. Oldfield - hatrick, enough said.

Honourable metnions to snake, foz, lussick, joe and whare

Quite liked what Harrison is doing too, he seems to be hitting the line harder and is also getting some nice offloads in tackles.

torana355 said:
Sheikheagle said:
Unbelievable effort from killer in everything. I would give DCE full marks for effort but he is struggling if you ask me

Yep DCE is definitely struggling, sometimes he holds the ball to long when he should just pass the ball, he seems to second guess himself. He looked better with Foz out there and im sure they will both look better after a few games back together on the field.

I totally disagree. While he wasn't magical in the first half he was magnificent in the second half. He took hit ups and really drove the team. I also think you guys overlook his defence. He does a mountain of tacklingfor a half. Kicked intelligently, and looked dangerous with the ball. He was my MOM.
3. DCE
2. Lyon
1. Gift

The Who said:
torana355 said:
Sheikheagle said:
Unbelievable effort from killer in everything. I would give DCE full marks for effort but he is struggling if you ask me

Yep DCE is definitely struggling, sometimes he holds the ball to long when he should just pass the ball, he seems to second guess himself. He looked better with Foz out there and im sure they will both look better after a few games back together on the field. Lyon was MOM by a clear margin in my books. If Lyon doesn't play we lose, simple as that.

I totally disagree. While he wasn't magical in the first half he was magnificent in the second half. He took hit ups and really drove the team. I also think you guys overlook his defence. He does a mountain of tacklingfor a half. Kicked intelligently, and looked dangerous with the ball. He was my MOM.
3. DCE
2. Lyon
1. Gift

Mate you need to take off the maroon and white glasses he has clearly been down in form from last year and even the start of this year. Im sure he will get back to his best once Foz is back to 100% helping him out.

3 -Lyon
2 - Whare - huge first half and steady the rest of the game
1 - Brett Stewart - he ran himself ragged, did a ton of work and had a target on his back the entire game.

Gifty, DCE, Ballin and Lussick all could have easily scored points there too as well as Pappa Joe

Yep DCE is definitely struggling, sometimes he holds the ball to long when he should just pass the ball, he seems to second guess himself. He looked better with Foz out there and im sure they will both look better after a few games back together on the field. Lyon was MOM by a clear margin in my books. If Lyon doesn't play we lose, simple as that.

[/quote]

3. DCE
2. Lyon
1. Gift

[/quote]

Mate you need to take off the maroon and white glasses he has clearly been down in form from last year and even the start of this year. Im sure he will get back to his best once Foz is back to 100% helping him out.

[/quote]

My comments relate only to the match with Illawarra, which was what this thread was about - not the whole season. It was DCE's best performance since the first match with the Worries in NZ.

Andy 1972 said:
3 Jamie Lyon
2 Gifty
1 Michael Oldfield

Gus called it, Gifty and Jamie Lyon are the best right side attacking pair in the game.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

I like Joeys comments re Oldfield
"You could play until youre 50 outside Lyon" &
"He'd better get his wallet out at the post match function..."

StuBoot said:
Quite liked what Harrison is doing too, he seems to be hitting the line harder and is also getting some nice offloads in tackles.

Have to agree, Stu. His last 2 games for us have been great.

3 Lyon - picks itself
2 Brett - no brett tonight at the back tonight, different story IMO
1 Joe - How old is this bloke? please play on for another year.

Honourable Mentions to Gifty, Whare, Harrison, and as always MB

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4