3-2-1 Vs Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
After watching the replay it has become even more difficult to divide the points between Cherry-Evans, Foran and Matai. All three were just sensational.

Matai is just an absolute legend. There have been many games before where he has busted the opposition line at will. Keep it up Stevie.

I used to always get my knickers in a knot last year when every week without fail, many here would have Foran in their 3-2-1 when i didn't think he was even in our top 5.

happily agree today...could be another good year for Foran

3 - DCE
2 - Skivvy
1 - Kite

Gotta have a forward getting something. Kitey played with a LOT more commitment and a great deft kick just like a half-back.

3. Matai
2. Cherry
1. Foz

Matia was absolutely outstanding on Friday night. That second try was the stuff of legends.
Impressive start from the coach and team in general.

3 - Matai
2 - DCE
1 - Choc

Matai was unbelievable considering he was up against the best performing Bronco. He created opportunities and took advantage of opportunities made. Probably the best game I've seen him play in a couple of years.
DCE was quiet in the first half but dominated the second, if this is any indication of his form for this season we're in for a big year.
Disappointing that Choc will play injured for the majority of the year, his impact even at 75% on a game is huge and he is a real leader in the forwards.
Foran was good but I thought he took a few wrong options. Still plenty to look forward to though.
I thought Lawrence was brilliant in his first game in maroon and white. I think he deserves to keep his starting spot when King returns.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6