3, 2, 1 v Tigers [Round 18 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Starling was excellent tonite
Best game for Manly

+1 didn't include him but thought he was massive early on!

3. - Gutho
2. - Starling
1. - Ballin

3 - Foz (he really played well tonight, great reward to get two tries and that chip for Snake was delicious!)
2 - Snake (to me it was his defence tonight that gets my 2 points, a couple of breaks with people like Taupau running at him and he cut them down superbly)
1 - Starling (he's working hard and playing tough)

Special mention to Gutherson. Haven't seen enough of him before tonight to know what to think of him. I like the kid. Looked dangerous, but also worked hard, made some tough runs out of our 20. And he just has a devil may care attitude.

Starling, BJ and Nami have been getting us off to a good start. Since Choc has been out.

I thought Matai had his best game for weeks tonight, back to his hard running best and did his usual hard yards out of our end.

Some brilliant plays tonight, a lot of individual bits of magic.

Killer03 said:
3 - Foz (he really played well tonight, great reward to get two tries and that chip for Snake was delicious!)
2 - Snake (to me it was his defence tonight that gets my 2 points, a couple of breaks with people like Taupau running at him and he cut them down superbly)
1 - Starling (he's working hard and playing tough)

Special mention to Gutherson. Haven't seen enough of him before tonight to know what to think of him. I like the kid. Looked dangerous, but also worked hard, made some tough runs out of our 20. And he just has a devil may care attitude.

you hit the nail on the head in all regards. I voted the same way.

I could give everyone points this game, but have to pick 3.

3 Gutho - Impressive for a kid who has played 3 NRL games. He was all over the tigers and his speed was great. Given his lack of experience in first grade he deserves my 3 points

2 Foz - tries, chip kicks and defence. I don't need to say anymore

1 Snake - He is in amazing form. That take off the chip kick was awesome, and his try saving defence stellar.

3 - snake was in everything and saved a billion tries with awesome defense
2 - Foz, absolute 5-8 master class
3 - has spiders on him and always does something freaky, his game is going to go to another level by years end

3-Snake (his defence even more than his attack, which was good too, at crucial times, got us into a position where we were safe).

2-Foz. A double and getting back to his ferocious best.

1-Starling. And a real pleasure to give Josh a rap when he's been busting his butt all year!

Great team effort above all (Skivy, Ferris, BJ and etcetera)

Voting for Round 18 complete.

3. Foran
2. B Stewart
1. Starling

So getting to the pointy end of the season I think we can narrow it down to a race in 6 with Snake out in front on 16, defending champ Foz on 13.5, DCE, Ferris, Matai all on 11 and Ballin on 10.5. Given his form, it'd be hard to bet against Snake taking it out, but Foz is coming home with a wet sail and won't give up this much coveted title without a fight. Expect him to cut Snake out on few plays in coming weeks :D

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6