3, 2, 1 v Raiders [Round 8 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bob dylan said:
So who is the genius that gave DCE 2?

44 votes for 131 points at time of posting. Maybe JLJ or Hikuis are members and gave themselves a 3.

It is very hard to work out, made even harder since he even posted it immediately prior to you posting this.

3 - Cherry (there's not really much that can be said, except this is why we are talking about offering $1m for him.....just superb)
2 - Hiku (the most impressive thing is his strength, he just runs over the top of people plus has great skill)
1 - Littlejohn (lovely debut, great composure)

Hard to fault anyone today.

globaleagle said:
3-dce - no surprises there
2-hiku - cant not give 4 try scorer points under any circumstances (you can, but it's unaustralian! - and not true supporter status..lol)
1-Lui - forwards need love as well...and thought he tore in all day at the line.

so many honourable mentions. l'john did really well, as did lawrence, buhrer, lyon.....etc

The team was great - seamless transitions from no foz, no glenn stewart, no lyon.

brilliant

Basically this for me, DCE, Peta and Dunamis.

Did my vote before I saw the tally board...Absolutely rapt peeps liked Lil Jon's work so much! Warm's a Wagga Wagga heart.

I had to go for Dunamis ( just ahead of a few others too). His energy hitting it up and hitting Raiders was top-notch. His best for us by far.

D lui is another ballin. A quiet achiever

Voting now closed with the results being:

3 Daly Cherry-Evans
2 Peta Hiku
1 Jack Littlejohn

So Matai retains his 5 point lead with DCE joining Snake in 2nd place. Full leaderboard can be seen by clicking this link:

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/misc.php?stpoty=overall_standings

Thanks for voting!!!

Great effort by Jack to get a point in his first game considering the calibre of players around him.
As always thanks for your work mosto. I look forward to the results of this poll each week. Great concept.

Clint said:
Great effort by Jack to get a point in his first game considering the calibre of players around him.
As always thanks for your work mosto. I look forward to the results of this poll each week. Great concept.

I agree. It'd be great if it could be added to the awards night, trophy bought and Mosto to hand it out. (I've said this before).

A very good effort for LJ to get a point. But then I remember the calibre of the people voting and well....:p (me included)

Maybe we could reflect at the end of the season and vote for the best individual performance in one game. To me DCE would be winning that one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7