2V wtf

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
It's 60 mins in. King is blowing big time and there's two fellas on the bench haven't seen a go.

Then we'll play one for 8 mins and bring king back on mope around even more.

A side getting walloped like we were deserved more then the coach to sit in his hands.

For mine, tooves takes the majority blame for tonight. Try something, anything for good sakes. Don't just let a fresh bench sit and watch.

There really has never been a good explanation as to why coaches do this. Des did it and Toovs has also. It defies common sense.

2v is such a conservative coach, solid, but very risk averse. Clever yes, daring no. But hey, we could have Sticky instead.

Really? The game was cooked at half time, not to mention that we had lost Snake at the 11th hour, Hodges and MCK was making his debut. Why throw everything at the result when it was quite obvious it wasn't going to happen tonight. No use blowing a gasket when there's bigger fish to fry.
The scoreboard ended up okay, the Cows didn't put the cue in the rack and by rights they should've won by 30.

Completely agree with this. Why not blood chee kam for the last 20mins? King is not a 60 minute player anymore and lui only got one short stint on the field before being replaced. What was the go tonight?

I asked this awhile ago as well....that it'd be good if someone who spoke to him readily could ask him about leaving troops on the bench for so long.

I dunno.

Maybe he gets so engrossed in the games he forgets he's the coach??

Thought we looked our best when kingy was on the field last night. He is not at his best bu still an important part of the team

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8