2v to blame

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The only fault , that i blame tooves for is that he didnt take the plunge and BAN the trouble makers , and stop the negative effect on the team.

Though in his defense , CHAOS would have resulted if he did bench those senior ungrateful whingers...

Big Call to make..

panash said:
The only fault , that i blame tooves for is that he didnt take the plunge and BAN the trouble makers , and stop the negative effect on the team.

Though in his defense , CHAOS would have resulted if he did bench those senior ungrateful whingers...

Big Call to make..

Agreed. If you're putting the long term interests of the club first, it is imperative to stamp your authority by setting appropriate standards, expectations and consequences.

Tooves needs to have a look at himself as much as the team, particularly in respect to Jorge, forward recruitment and retention and forward selection.

No point spending the entire cap on a backline when you've got so many Nevilles running in the forwards.

COMMANDER said:
Tooves needs to have a look at himself as much as the team, particularly in respect to Jorge, ford recruitment and retention and forward selection.

No point spending the entire cap on a backline when you've got so many Nevilles running in the forwards.

That's a bit harsh about salary cap. It's still a **** fight because of Des. We can judge him on that after next year when Choc's back ended contract finishes.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4