2GB-Hadley Monas Scoops

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Ray hadley said that Monas is talking now and that he is plan B and Orford will be going elsewere.

He is signed on a 3 year deal. They'll be a press conference at 1.15pm today.

Also Kite will be in the SOO side with Anasta and Barret in the halfves.

Kite has not been picked in the SOO team but Hindmarsh has yet to discover if he will be cited and there is the injury call.

How anyone can know what Orford is doing before the anti-tampering deadline is over is beyond me.

Ray hadley said that Monas is talking now and that he is plan B and Orford will be going elsewere.

He is signed on a 3 year deal. They'll be a press conference at 1.15pm today.

Also Kite will be in the SOO side with Anasta and Barret in the halfves.

mate what does the top line mean exactly,sorry i am a little stupid.

we'll still have a huge push for orford, don't worry about that, no kitey in the origin team, his form could not possibly warrant a return at this stage, but he will be back in rep colours soon, you can count on that!! and at the risk of being unpopular i really feel fro glenn morrison, he may be parra scum but they guy can play - what else does he have to do to bust into the origin.

Vice - fair comment re Morrison who is playing well.

I though Kite was sensational against the Rorters and as part of last year's winning squad I reckon he is a bit unlucky. His hits and metres were awesome.

Morrison had a blinder yesterday, he doesn't seem in favour with the selectors though. Not sure why he has been great for the Cowboys and now Parra.

Hindmarsh's tackle was pretyy lame, he has a good record and I think he will get charge but not acrue enough points to get a suspension

I'd say monas is winging on radio that they signed him as plan b after orford decided to go elsewhere.

Who knew he was allowed to talk yet? Im really getting sick of this

Translations of top line is that.

Monas was talking to Cummings, Hadley assumed that Monas is plan B as Orford wont sign with manly.

Hadley also said last eyar that Jamie Lyon would be with Manly in 2005 - I don't think his rumour mill is all that strong.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4