26 reasons to worry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Conceding 26 points to a pop gun side like that Newcastle one is a worry.

If we keep that form up next week will be very embarassing.

Yeah. What has happened to our match winning defence in the last two weeks. Terrible. Hopefully we will turn around when we start to play good sides. We must relax when we play lesser teams, which we should not do.

Oh well at least the crap teams wont be in the finals.

Forwards were asleep today. They didnt seem up for it...

We will bounce back hopefully. Kingy Lulu and Hecks are were sorely missed.

A few breacks were made up the middle with our mighty backrow waving them through. I was shocked when i looked at the replay when thaiday scored.

meh, we went into the game thinking the 2 points was already in the bag.

This happens to all teams at some stage.

We'll be back at our best next weekend, we've got Souths out of our system and a comfortable win today. :)

Forwards were asleep today. They didnt seem up for it...

We will bounce back hopefully. Kingy Lulu and Hecks are were sorely missed.

kingy sorely missed...........mmmmmmmmmmm we were ordinary in the first 3 minutes so i suppose he could help out for those 3 mins before going off.

Kingy wasnt missed - Kite and Bryant did a fantastic impersonation of one of Kingy's poorer games

Kite wasnt making any inroads early, only made his metres late - Something mata has been very critical about in the past when talking about king. And remeber that pack hasnt won a game and we certainly didnt dominate early.

what does it matter - kite was average - but trust this to be turned into another king bagging.

.......waits for pepsi to show up

lol here i am!!!! :dance: :dance:

naaaaar wont bag King, i hear that toenail will grow back by next weekend and he will show OMELEY what it takes to be a rep front rower! Then sledge him unmercifully! I have heard Kingey can use longer words than any other front rower in the game since Marty Bella !

The Ogre wont know what hit him, or at least wont be able to spell it! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4