25,000 and 10 years!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mate haven’t had 15+ beers in years.

I love my beer ( like most of us) but gee if I had 15 of them now I’d probably keel over!!

It’s amazing how much you slow down post 60, your body tells you too!!

Yeah, I struggle a bit now at 54. Tried the 15 effort, fell arse over head over the pool table, and the young bloke who has never beaten me was bragging about his historic win and the start of a new dynasty. Sorted that out quick smart flogging him 5-0 the next week.

I've been lurking around this site every day since 2005.. Never bothered posting too much but always enjoyed the info I got from the silvertails threads.. I remember when mwse closed and everyone came here.. What a sh!tfight this place turned into for a while there... Glad things have mostly settled lol.. Always hated the 20 page threads that was 2 pages on the subject matter, and 18 pages of insults and bitching at each other..
Still love the place tho, will Prolly lurk daily until I can't lurk no more :)

@Mark from Brisbane we started here around the same time and I may have been ahead in the post count for a while, but in the last couple of years you've gone to another level (must be all the fish in your diet). Yes an ST get together would be pretty interesting, or even better a Travelling supportah revival. I had a great time on a couple of those trips so forever grateful to you (and Vid) for all you did to make them happen.

Well done Mark, Truly a Sea Eagles Supporter Legend ! How about you name your Favourite Team of your time as a supporter & more importantly a team of players whose careers you destroyed , by going off early !

**** mate I’d have to go back to the late 60’s to do that!!

Maybe one day

Somewhere today Silvertails robbed me of 15 posts, my lead post was number 25,000.

I then looked back later and saw I’d only posted 24985.....it’s a conspiracy I yell ya!!!

Mark convinced me to sign up here when the MWSE forum shut down. I was not going to but Mark convinced me to give it a go. That was in 2011. My wife doesn't, but I thank him for that. :)
Mark also came over for a chat when I knew no-one at Robina before we got Chechined v Titans. Thanks Mark. A true gentleman.
I'm coming down for the first game v Roosters, Silvertails get together I reckon.

Mark convinced me to sign up here when the MWSE forum shut down. I was not going to but Mark convinced me to give it a go. That was in 2011. My wife doesn't, but I thank him for that. :)
Mark also came over for a chat when I knew no-one at Robina before we got Chechined v Titans. Thanks Mark. A true gentleman.
I'm coming down for the first game v Roosters, Silvertails get together I reckon.

Thanks buddy, yeah bloody Checcin but he ended up probably being the best ref!!

Global can be a prankster.....

Yeah my first thought was @globaleagle

Err, true, but that's kinda disappointing to be thought of a poster who would mess around with such an auspicious post count mile-stone! One reaps what one sows, I guess.

Anyway, it wasn't me. Looking at the time zone diff... as you galah's should have done, I was way tucked up in bed after a full day followed by a 6 hour drive!

But, well done on your contribution. I've never had a poster give me as many 'clever' post ratings as you. If only I was smart enough to work out if they were sarcastic or not. lol

So keep up the good work and I'm off to delete a 1000 or so random posts. Hmmm... maybe post counts go down when threads are deleted? Bye Bye Life of Brian thread!

Congrats!

Congratulations Mark ... an outstanding, much welcome and appreciated contribution ....

In years to come, young'ens like @Harry Smith and @Holmsey will tell fellow members that they were here in the halycon days and actually read a post by the legendary MFB ....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6