$240,000 per season -

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
$240,000 per season -

Soooo, what could $240k per season ACTUALLY buy us?

Consider that Minichello is on $180k per year.
Consider that Tim Smith is on $70k per year.
Consider that Ben Kennedy is on $250k per year.
Consider that Matt King is on $150k per year.
Consider that Scott Prince is on $150k per year.

Damn.....we could get a pretty good 5/8 or prop for that kind of money !!!

Interesting...

$240,000 per season -

Dessies fault, if he didn't want him he should of had the balls to say NO!

$240,000 per season -

byso you know very well that Dessie said no, but a contract was offerred by another person in the club and when the contract has been offered it would have cost manly more to say no

$240,000 per season -

He did say No.

Hence the reason it was reported Des told Max to butt out of football club operations.

I just pray if he is around next season he shines in whatever position he plays.

$240,000 per season -

Ryan I think Your Figures are a Little Low , where did you get them From ? , Minichello $180 k yeah right , the roosters tell you that ???

$240,000 per season -

Maybe its an Old contract you would think Kennedy is on More Than $250k as well

$240,000 per season -

I believe both Kennedy & Kite's contracts were "front-loaded" meaning they received a substantial sign on fee that came off 2004's unused salary cap together with lower yearly income for 2005 onwards.

$240,000 per season -

byso you know very well that Dessie said no, but a contract was offerred by another person in the club and when the contract has been offered it would have cost manly more to say no

I know, but he should of stuck to his guns.

Why was Monas still captain, especially if he lost faith in him. Its his job to make the tough decissions.

Should we blame Max for the clubs demise.

$240,000 per season -

The BK's were given 400K + sign on bonuses.So their contracts are a lesser value per season.I have just been given the new's that Monaghan is going to be a bunny next season with Manly paying half the contract amount..Yippeeeeee.Maybe that is why he looked rather disinterested yesterday,why bust your hump for a club that doesn't want you..

$240,000 per season -

I got those figures from the telegraph byso...so LoL...your probably right, and they are wrong...HeHeHe.

$240,000 per season -

Andrew - can you PM me where you got this very exciting news from?

$240,000 per season -

If this turn's into a fact,the other new's i have been told is that Lyon has been given a release from the final year of his contract with Parra and he will be at Manly next season.But they are just rumour's at the moment.So let's hope they turn into reality.

$240,000 per season -

I got those figures from the telegraph byso...so LoL...your probably right, and they are wrong...HeHeHe.

Ryan you are Mistaking Me For Byso ????

Think I will go Neck myself :D
:D

$240,000 per season -

Monaghan is an embarressment, where are all the greenpiece save monaghs marchers now ????? disgrace.

240 big ones flushed down the toilet, will be the highest paid premier league player next year.

$240,000 per season -

[quote author=Ryan]

Ryan you are Mistaking Me For Byso ????

Think I will go Neck myself :D
:D
[/quote]

byso tried to neck himself, thats how he got the flat top!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4