22 players to choose from

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Most worrying is our injury toll
1 turbo
2 davey
3 Lawton
4 tafua
5 fainu (suspension)
6 siro
7 Olakau'Atu
8 Boyle

That leaves 22 \30 pkayers to choose from presume that cust is ok after concussion.

This makes it very hard to change the team up.

1 turbo
2 davey
3 Lawton
4 tafua
5 fainu (suspension)
6 siro
7 Olakau'Atu
8 Boyle

That leaves 22 \30 pkayers to choose from presume that cust is ok after concussion.

21. Cust can’t play next week under the protocols.

Of course, we could have bought the injury free Benji Marshall :banghead:

Last edited:
Agree I don’t think you automatically miss a week after failing a hia. Tests during the week will determine if he plays. If he doesn’t then perhaps throw Funa/Harper whoever doesn’t play fb on the bench for utility cover.
If Cust is out id be inclined to ask for an exemption to bring up Keighran from Blacktown. He looks a gun and is a genuine hooker/half. I don't want Croker to play 80. I like Croker for 25 mins to start a game only.

Agree I don’t think you automatically miss a week after failing a hia. Tests during the week will determine if he plays. If he doesn’t then perhaps throw Funa/Harper whoever doesn’t play fb on the bench for utility cover.
I wonder how Harper would go in a stint at dummy half. His tackling was good in the trial game. Maybe I'm clutching at straws, although for some reason I like him being in first grade somewhere.

I wonder how Harper would go in a stint at dummy half. His tackling was good in the trial game. Maybe I'm clutching at straws, although for some reason I like him being in first grade somewhere.
I mentioned that last year, I reckon he would do well! Not a popular opinion on here though.

Saddler can’t play NRL till after round 10.
Saddler can be eligible
Each club is currently allowed an additional six development players, who can transition into first grade in the second half of the season or if there is an injury crisis. However, the number of development players is likely to be reduced to between two and four for next season.9 Sept 2020

1 turbo
2 davey
3 Lawton
4 tafua
5 fainu (suspension)
6 siro
7 Olakau'Atu
8 Boyle

Tuitavake is injured too apparently.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8