22 players to choose from

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If Cust is out id be inclined to ask for an exemption to bring up Keighran from Blacktown. He looks a gun and is a genuine hooker/half. I don't want Croker to play 80. I like Croker for 25 mins to start a game only.

Why? We just signed an injured backup hooker. The NRL is not here to grant exemptions for our stupidly.

Pretty simple way forward to me. Schuster to 5/8th and Foran to 14, to share the hooker role with King Croke

1. Harper
2. Saab
3. Walker
4. Funa
5. Suli
6. Schuster
7. Foran
8. Paseka
9. DCE
10. Taupau
11. Aloia
12. Jetski
13. Jake

14. Cust
15. Sipley
16. Keppie
17. Saddler
I like that team with the exception of Suli on the wing. He's got no pace, no jump, no enthusiasm. Can you imagine him trying to defy the sideline and dive into the air for a one-hand put down?
He's been in our system for three seasons and he's rarely excelled.
Last season we were baying for Jorge to be dropped because he hadn't kept pace with the role of a modern winger. Yet Jorge was a far better player than Suli.

I like that team with the exception of Suli on the wing. He's got no pace, no jump, no enthusiasm. Can you imagine him trying to defy the sideline and dive into the air for a one-hand put down?
Last season we were baying for Jorge to be dropped because he hadn't kept pace with the role of a modern winger. Yet Jorge was a far better player than Suli.
Yes fair point...the problem seems to be that Funa's best position is centre so that makes it difficult. Maybe Suli to the second row and tippy to the wing. I feel so much better naming a team without Croker, Parker and Garrick.

Croker probs 80 mins next week which is tough. Parker to 2nd row it looks like. Schuster in there somewhere - sounded like Des will be moving Walker to centre in the presser which I'd assume Harper to 1 (although I'd like Koula somewhere in there).

Team v Dragons?
1. Harper 2. Saab 3. Walker 4. Suli 5. Garrick 6. Foran 7. DCE 8. Paseka 9. Croker 10. Taupau 11. Gosiewski 12. Parker 13. Trbojevic
14. Schuster 15. Keppie 16. Paseka 17. ??? Someone to come up from Blacktown?

Who gets the promotion? Sipley, or surely a second rower? Would be great to see Zac Saddler off the bench.

Is cust definitely out?? Anyone know

1. Harper
2. Saab
3. Walker
4. Funa
5. Suli
6. Schuster
7. Foran
8. Paseka
9. DCE
10. Taupau
11. Aloia
12. Jetski
13. Jake

14. Cust
15. Sipley
16. Keppie
17. Saddler
I like it but really don't like Aloiai at 2row to be honest.

His quick play the ball in the middle is becoming crucial for our go forward when he's on, considering marty can be a bit slow on play the ball sometimes too... nature of his PCM i guess.

Parker will do a job at 12 for sure.

1. Harper 2. Saab 3. Walker 4. Suli 5. Garrick (Koula/Funa for me) 6. Foran 7. DCE 8. Paseka 9. 10 Taupau (I'd have him on bench for Aloiai, impact.) 11. Gosiewski 12. Parker 13. Jake
14. Schuster (play some lock please) 15. Aloiai 16. Keppie 17. ?? Saddler??

Would definitely take Keighran at 9 over Croker. Just put Foran in there for 20 mins at back end and Schuster to 6.

Yea everyone gets on Walkers case. Suli is a lot bigger drain on our salary cap imo. We need to get rid of him.

Of the 13 forwards profiled on the Sea Eagles webpage six are unavailable for various reasons.
Lawton isn't profiled, so effectively that's seven out of 14 forwards unavailable.
NB: Why aren't our development players profiled?

Why? We just signed an injured backup hooker. The NRL is not here to grant exemptions for our stupidly.

Pretty simple way forward to me. Schuster to 5/8th and Foran to 14, to share the hooker role with King Croke
Pretty sure Lawton signed on development contract as we allowed 6. He is not available till after round 10. Can someone check locally in Oz. It’s pretty hard to access some news from NZ where we have to pay for access on some news channels.

Yea everyone gets on Walkers case. Suli is a lot bigger drain on our salary cap imo. We need to get rid of him.
How do you know how much they earn? That’s not a dig, it’s a fair question. Where do you get that information from? I heard another punter assume Marty was on 700k a year too. Do their salaries get posted somewhere?

How do you know how much they earn? That’s not a dig, it’s a fair question. Where do you get that information from? I heard another punter assume Marty was on 700k a year too. Do their salaries get posted somewhere?

Just like you, you read it in the media, tv and forums like this.
It was widely reported when Suli rejected the big $$ from the Dragons for less from Manly, including values.

Obviously nobody on the forum knows exactly what anybody is on.

Even the misses wouldn't know what they earn, but we on ST all know

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10