2025 recruitment & retention

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

skull61

Bencher
Potential signings..

2024 Tigers Jersey Flegg Cup Squad:

Zakariya Agbere, Vaka Aho, Tristyn Ball, Lachlan Broederlow, Zakauri Clarke, Joshua Coinakis, Matthew Curl, Joseph Delle, Cale Edmed, Tom Fisher, Ma’u Fonua Fotu, Fangavalu Hammond, Te Umuariki Heremia-Tukere, Bailey Hodges, John Ibrahim, Joseph Jabar, Jai Langlands Doi, Ofele Lene, Will Malloy, Iverson Matai, Adam Mehrez, Brenden Naicori, Finnley Neilsen, Cayne Nicholas, Elijah Pettit Young, Flynn Pickering, Junior Taungatua, Shaquille Tavita, Naati Teaupa, Herman Tofaeono, John Tuipolotu, Kobie Wilson, Tutonu Junior Wright

Now cross reference who is managed by Moses... and theres our answer.
Don’t be ridiculous we only sign Moses washed up clients looking for a final payday

MW66

Reserve Grader
While I struggle to understand some of our recent decisions (mainly Sam Fainu) it is interesting to view our juniors coming through. Not sure if we need to raid the west tigers JF team as we are currently on equal points with them and a better F&A (and yes I know the above is tounge in cheek). In the backs we have Hoppa Jnr, Naiyep (solidly built centre/winger - think Marcus Bai like), Bunting (1/2, Penrith junior with a good kicking game).

However it is in the forwards where there appears to be some potential FG. Both props Mafoa and Mihinui have been impressive and received call ups last week to Ressies. Max Hayley looks a likely 2nd rower and the Lock/Hooker Lenaz looks a real good leader/workhorse - just not sure of his position. Then there is a bit of a roughie on the bench in Patu. Also ressies have Zane Dunford. Big wraps a few years ago but did his knee.

This will take some time and obviously we will have a few comings/goings. it is also worth noting that Scott Fulton pillaged our SG Ball side and took 5/6 to the West Tigers with him. We were expected to really struggle and they were expected to be a powerhouse and yet we find ourselves on the same points. I would still prefer we kept 2 x Latu's and Tuitavake/Fifita however another door potentially opens.

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
Adding to the animal names, Daly "Filthy Cockroach" Cherry-Evans.

Seriously, the way he was treated, DCE should hate Queenslanders more than I do. Instead, he captains them with distinction.

2958ACC600000578-3110641-image-a-1_1433407217091.jpg

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Has the rule changed. I thought trade was allowed up to august now

Or do you mean filling the roster is june 30
"At least 24 Top 30 players must be contracted by 1 November, 28 Top 30 players by the Monday prior to Round 1 and 30 Top 30 players by 30 June (or the first working day thereafter if 30 June falls on a weekend)."

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Adding to the animal names, Daly "Filthy Cockroach" Cherry-Evans.
Seriously, the way he was treated, DCE should hate Queenslanders more than I do. Instead, he captains them with distinction.

The Key words to your post is The way he was treated

In life We are Tested by the way we are Treated and DCE had past the Maroon Test with flying colors
DCE Showed Great Character with his Great composure and Earned the Respect and the Great Honor of being rewarded and made the Maroon Leader and captain

No one makes you their Leader if you are not Loved by them

The Moral of the DCE Maroon story
The Maroons Love DCE
and DCE Loves the Maroons
1719529914321.png

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Stitili immediately would be great though.

Not that it will happen
The Key word to your post is Making it Happen feathered friend !

We should start to pull of finger out and start to make it happen
Because it has not been happening since 2011

We are now in the 2020s and that is a long long time between Premiership Winning celebrations

2011 was the Last Manly Great Year
Lets live up to our Legendary clubs Benchmark of Premiership Winning Greatness

Lets Make Manly Great Again
1719532766075.png

Ryan

Journey Man
If Gus wants a player, for some reason, despite their club being trash, he still tends to win them over (brown paper bags?). They've had some mighty high profile (young) quality players sign.

If what I've heard is correct, quite a few players have flat out rejected us, after hearing about the "project", and where we are as a club.

If The Dog's and Tigers can recruit marquee, surely we should be able to as well. Is that dude from The Chooks marquee? Not gonna lie, I haven't really noticed him before this.

P.S. Piss off Wayne Bennett you old fossil, stop stripping our juniors from the market.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18