2025 recruitment & retention

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Ryan

Journey Man
Can we now say recruitment and retention is ****ing trash, and our club is in the bin?

These lowbie , mid signings we are making is going to cripple us for years. We are now in the pay no-one territory due to acquisition balls ups.

Can someone please tell me who the recruitment team are so they can be named and shamed?

Please excuse makers, let's not once again craft some amazing and new ways to let something ****house sound better than it really is, like the performance over the Rabbits.

ManlyGM

A number of pretty decent forwards that are reportedly on the chopping block or wanting out of there respective clubs at the moment and I think Manly should be all over it.

Have reports from Michael Chammas that Daniel Saifiti is set to be moved by the Knights on as well as Corey Horsburgh is unsettled and might want out of Canberra too.

1 - Stefano
2 - Daniel Saifiti
3 - Corey Horsburgh
4 - Sitili Tupouniua
5 - Royce Hunt
6 - Emre Guler

Even though I think Manly needs more mobility in the middle our overall forward back isn’t great at all and I think all the players above improve the team in some way.

Some improve the depth (Hunt, Guler), while Sitili, Stefano and Horsburgh would probably all slot into our starting side. Saifiti has been average at best for a while now but would definitely consider him too.

The club just needs to improve the forward pack its been a achilles heel for years and now there are a number of forwards potentially available that would improve the squad.

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
A number of pretty decent forwards that are reportedly on the chopping block or wanting out of there respective clubs at the moment and I think Manly should be all over it.

Have reports from Michael Chammas that Daniel Saifiti is set to be moved by the Knights on as well as Corey Horsburgh is unsettled and might want out of Canberra too.

1 - Stefano
2 - Daniel Saifiti
3 - Corey Horsburgh
4 - Sitili Tupouniua
5 - Royce Hunt
6 - Emre Guler

Even though I think Manly needs more mobility in the middle our overall forward back isn’t great at all and I think all the players above improve the team in some way.

Some improve the depth (Hunt, Guler), while Sitili, Stefano and Horsburgh would probably all slot into our starting side. Saifiti has been average at best for a while now but would definitely consider him too.

The club just needs to improve the forward pack its been a achilles heel for years and now there are a number of forwards potentially available that would improve the squad.

Saifiti has the worst hands I've ever seen.

And I saw a lot of Choc Whatmough.

I'm be amazed if he didn't drop his toothpaste every morning.

spider

1 - Stefano
2 - Daniel Saifiti
3 - Corey Horsburgh
4 - Sitili Tupouniua
5 - Royce Hunt
6 - Emre Guler

Mate don't care how but we need to get Stefano to Manly, Give him Shoe's money and Lodge's aswell. He is what we need badly.

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member

1 - Stefano
2 - Daniel Saifiti
3 - Corey Horsburgh
4 - Sitili Tupouniua
5 - Royce Hunt
6 - Emre Guler

The club just needs to improve the forward pack its been an achilles heel for years and now there are a number of forwards potentially available that would improve the squad.
The horse maybe if he can get released is a chance from that list.

Scorpio

Armchair Expert
Can we now say recruitment and retention is ****ing trash, and our club is in the bin?

We still have about $3 million tied up in 3 players for a few more years. Unfortunately that means we aren't going to break the bank to recruit from elsewhere, as some teams like the Bulldogs have been able to.

That being said, here are the players we currently have in our top 30 or have already played for Manly, currently aged 22 or under:

Lehi Hopoate, 19
Caleb Navale, 21
Tolu Koula, 21
Jake Arthur, 21
Ben Trbojevic 22
Jake Simpkin, 22
Aaron Schoupp, 22
Gordon Chan Kum Tong, 22

KaZa

Bencher
Potential signings..

2024 Tigers Jersey Flegg Cup Squad:

Zakariya Agbere, Vaka Aho, Tristyn Ball, Lachlan Broederlow, Zakauri Clarke, Joshua Coinakis, Matthew Curl, Joseph Delle, Cale Edmed, Tom Fisher, Ma’u Fonua Fotu, Fangavalu Hammond, Te Umuariki Heremia-Tukere, Bailey Hodges, John Ibrahim, Joseph Jabar, Jai Langlands Doi, Ofele Lene, Will Malloy, Iverson Matai, Adam Mehrez, Brenden Naicori, Finnley Neilsen, Cayne Nicholas, Elijah Pettit Young, Flynn Pickering, Junior Taungatua, Shaquille Tavita, Naati Teaupa, Herman Tofaeono, John Tuipolotu, Kobie Wilson, Tutonu Junior Wright

Now cross reference who is managed by Moses... and theres our answer.

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18