2024 Tipping Competition open for business

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In again and this year I will tip the Storm round 1. I used to think a round 1 loss just had to happen, but I’ll now wait until after Bellyache retires.

@Dan, have you ever considered providing premium membership and the tipping comp as a bundle? Eg $40?

In again and this year I will tip the Storm round 1. I used to think a round 1 loss just had to happen, but I’ll now wait until after Bellyache retires.

@Dan, have you ever considered providing premium membership and the tipping comp as a bundle? Eg $40?
I've thought about a few angles on this one, ultimately I'm not trying to make money from you

I've thought about a few angles on this one, ultimately I'm not trying to make money from you
You’ve always said that, and I really admire that principle. But as you say, costs increase and I’m sure you’d find ways to reinvest surplus into the site and/or comps etc if you ever found yourself in that position.

I paid on the FEB 17th 10:18 PM but have not been entered into tipping comp.
I know its a stuff up maybe I had to do something extra but some kind but who do I go to for my refund ? Daniel maybe ?

I paid on the FEB 17th 10:18 PM but have not been entered into tipping comp.
I know its a stuff up maybe I had to do something extra but some kind but who do I go to for my refund ? Daniel maybe ?
Honestly it’s only two games , enter the comp now, pick the rest and away you go.

You just need to go to the tipping section , click on “ join the comp” , manage your picks.

It’s really only a donation only so the 2 points won’t make a huge difference

Found it thanks Mark I couldn't see my name in the pool and couldn't find the join link.
it's me I know my body has been knocked about a bit with these operations averaging one a month for the last eight months and I'm still at the beginning of this journey anyway one day at a time and thanks again.

👍

Found it thanks Mark I couldn't see my name in the pool and couldn't find the join link.
it's me I know my body has been knocked about a bit with these operations averaging one a month for the last eight months and I'm still at the beginning of this journey anyway one day at a time and thanks again.

👍
Take care mate , I feel your pain

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8