2024 Rumoured and confirmed signings (NON-DISCUSSION THREAD).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kelma Tuilagi signs with Parramatta Eels​

Also - look at the photo - it's not Kelma:
Epic Fail Wow GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Last edited:
Looks like lodge is locked in, I can’t see behind pay wall though?

View attachment 25303
LODGE FLYING HIGH

Sean Keppie’s immediate switch to Souths opens the door for Matt Lodge to remain a Sea Eagle.

Manly had promised Lodge a top-30 place, but was waiting to find roster spots and cap space to allow the prop to slot into the top squad.

Keppie will join the Rabbitohs on a three-year deal. It means Lodge will be promoted to Manly’s first-grade squad, having impressed coach Anthony Seibold and club officials after joining them in a mid-season move.

Lodge only managed three games in first grade before suffering a knee injury, but he
made an impact on and off the field.

Manly also is hoping to tie down backrower Haumole Olakau’atu on a long-term deal.

Apparently Kaeo Weekes to Raiders, its says on Fox sports story this morning, although they also say not announced yet,sorry if its old news from elsewhere

Things are a happening in Storm town, Pappy being shopped around now Olam set adrift as well. Who's next ?
The Storm have unearthed another young Superstar fullback who is making a big Statement in this years international Series . From what I have seen this kid will be just as good if not better than the injury affected Pappy . The 20 year olds speed and skill set are astonishing and he will only improve under the Bellamy System .
Bellamy is Passionate and Proactive and knows who he needs to win Premierships
Bellamy shops around Olam and Seibold keep players like Parker and Woods
Go figure

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8