2024 NRL Round Losers Useless Excuses Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I feel like @BOZO has taken over this forum. The amount of posts in the last month must be a record amount of posts in a month.

Attachments

• 1711565185322.png
    1711565185322.png
    185.9 KB · Views: 9
This is an idiotic thread..

Manly need to improve their line defense.. absolutely..

It's round 3, this result doesn't matter that much really, I'm not cut up about the loss or anything like that..

But... This game was so obviously impacted by the refereeing that it borderlines being rigged... And no, it's not an anti manly conspiracy or any crap like that, but if the guys paid to commentate the game can say that the referees don't like a blowout and will start penalizing accordingly is a massive red flag..

Ball in hand we were the better team, so good early on that the refs needed to even the ledger by keeping us pretty much ball-less for the remaining 70% of the game or so... How that isn't illegal is beyond me considering the money involved in betting etc etc
Anasta made a comment about it as well on 360 in respect of all the 6 agains. Essentially implied Parra got a decent leg up - which blind Freddy could see they did. And I didn’t care about the obstruction call. It was the damage done well before that that annoyed me.

That said We do need to better overcome adversity as a team but sone of what I see week in week out with the officiating is mind blowing. It’s totally amateur. And it’s not just manly games.

Anasta made a comment about it as well on 360 in respect of all the 6 agains. Essentially implied Parra got a decent leg up - which blind Freddy could see they did. And I didn’t care about the obstruction call. It was the damage done well before that that annoyed me.

That said We do need to better overcome adversity as a team but sone of what I see week in week out with the officiating is mind blowing. It’s totally amateur. And it’s not just manly games.
It seems Blind Freddy does not mention our errors feathered friend
For those that had eyes to see...
We Gifted Parra an extra Leg up 14 times with our mediocre 14 errors .
The facts is we Minimise our errors and we Maximise our chances of controlling and winning the game

We do not look for Excuses .We look for Inspiration to win games
We Base our Game on our Benchmark Premiership Winning teams
The Great Conquering and Composed Legendary Manly Winning teams that over came adversity and prevailed
1711579353908.png

It seems Blind Freddy does not mention our errors feathered friend
For those that had eyes to see...
We Gifted Parra an extra Leg up 14 times with our mediocre 14 errors .
The facts is we Minimise our errors and we Maximise our chances of controlling and winning the game

We do not look for Excuses .We look for Inspiration to win games
We Base our Game on our Benchmark Premiership Winning teams
The Great Conquering and Composed Legendary Manly Winning teams that over came adversity and prevailed
View attachment 26488
Agree at 14-0 up we should never have lost, that simple. That said I still get annoyed at the amateur hour reffing in this sport.

Bah ha. Manly lost vs Parra due to the obstruction call by the bunker.
It had nothing to do with all the errors we made that lead to Parra tries.

You know who you are 😂

Wah,wah, wah,wah . I need a wambulance 🫣

Are all the complainers going to biitcch about the woeful bunker decision when Suli scored.

Manly have continued there errorathon for 40 minutes.

Dragons should be ahead by 30+ at half time.

Are all the complainers going to biitcch about the woeful bunker decision when Suli scored.

Manly have continued there errorathon for 40 minutes.

Dragons should be ahead by 30+ at half time.
Agree. Should have been a try. We are lucky to be as close as we are. Won’t be for long.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8