2024 NRL Round Losers Useless Excuses Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1711489468356.png

@BOZO @XV-1
You guys see the irony in this yeah? You’re having a whinge about the whinges?

It’s probably a timely reminder for you both that we are just anonymous members of an online forum and our excuses are not actually impacting on the team’s psyche…but you guys already knew that eh, being superior to the rest of us and all…
Good morning feathered friend @LeonardCohen and thank you for your views on this matter
But the fact is Excuses never matter or make any difference in anyone's lives

I do not see any Irony here , Just your Misconception
We are not having a whinge about the Whingers
We are having a dig about the whingers .
There is a difference

I do not see us as Anonymous Manly forum members but Passionate forum Manly Members
There is a difference

We are not making excuses . We are making a statement
There is a difference

We are not superior to anyone on here as we all have our strengths and weaknesses
And Focusing on Excuses is a Weakness
A Very Big Weakness
This is why
Excuses are inherently weak because they tend to limit our potential and hinder our ability to overcome obstacles. They can become a barrier to self-improvement, preventing us from fully acknowledging our mistakes, learning from them, and moving forward.

Good morning feathered friend @LeonardCohen and thank you for your views on this matter
But the fact is Excuses never matter or make any difference in anyone's lives

I do not see any Irony here , Just your Misconception
We are not having a whinge about the Whingers
We are having a dig about the whingers .
There is a difference

I do not see us as Anonymous Manly forum members but Passionate forum Manly Members
There is a difference

We are not making excuses . We are making a statement
There is a difference

We are not superior to anyone on here as we all have our strengths and weaknesses
And Focusing on Excuses is a Weakness
A Very Big Weakness
This is why
Excuses are inherently weak because they tend to limit our potential and hinder our ability to overcome obstacles. They can become a barrier to self-improvement, preventing us from fully acknowledging our mistakes, learning from them, and moving forward.
Yeah nah

Attachments

• 1711500801653.jpeg
    1711500801653.jpeg
    37.3 KB · Views: 7
This is an idiotic thread..

Manly need to improve their line defense.. absolutely..

It's round 3, this result doesn't matter that much really, I'm not cut up about the loss or anything like that..

But... This game was so obviously impacted by the refereeing that it borderlines being rigged... And no, it's not an anti manly conspiracy or any crap like that, but if the guys paid to commentate the game can say that the referees don't like a blowout and will start penalizing accordingly is a massive red flag..

Ball in hand we were the better team, so good early on that the refs needed to even the ledger by keeping us pretty much ball-less for the remaining 70% of the game or so... How that isn't illegal is beyond me considering the money involved in betting etc etc

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8